Daily Check Thurs Aug 7

pwmatt

Cathlete
I repeated rollovermax this morning since I enjoyed it so much last time. ;) I was late getting to sleep cause I was packing and stuff. I'll make up for it this weekend.

Good Morning !

Phyllis, yes, I'm sure you WILL make up for it this weekend!:eek:

I have MM on the schedule but am thinking I might make it upperbody only and add cardio. My lower half is still sore from PLB the other day.

It looks like some beautiful weather coming our way......sunny, lower humidity and lower temps.....high 70's & low 80's ! :cool: Sounds great !

Have a good one !

Becky

Good Morning

Today is MM, no chins and pulls, not in the mood. I spent the whole afternoon at the pool yesterday, and I am wiped today!

Phyllis~ Not sure when you are leaving, so Have a great time this weekend!!!:D

Becky~ have a fun workout

Have a great day everyone!

Hi everyone,

You had better start packing if you are going to take all of us with you!

Better make room for my shoes, I love shoes!!

Today was PLB and Coremax 2.
I will feel this tomorrow, I expect.

I have to say that the Coremax workouts get tedious for me...do you all feel the same way? They just seem to go on and on...

Hello Ladies

Well no beach day for us as the drywall guy had to come today and as I type this I can hear him working. He only comes over on my dh's days off reason why he's still working on it but the guys a perfectionist so we know once its all done it will be worth it .

I have PLB but may end up doing CC Pump in the privacy of my bedroom as I think more about it.

Hope you all have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.