Daily Check in Thurs Aug 28

Good Morning !

LOL Phyllis !:D Have fun at camp !

I changed my mind yesterday and instead of "camp", I did HIS plus bi's & tri's.
Today I'm not sure because I won't workout Sat & Sun.
Did you guys notice there is no rest day this week on the Aug. rotation ???:confused:

I have today and tomorrow left to workout before DD & DH are home for the long weekend and then it's harder to sneak a workout in........
so I'm going to have to try to figure this out.

Maybe a 30 min. bike ride and some of the weight work from the 4DS ?
and of course, today is PUSHUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(

I took Tylenol PM and finally slept last night 7 1/2 hours !!:p

Have a good one !

Becky

Good Thursday Morning Hellos Phyllis, Becky & all who follow!

I'm thinking HIS along with the weights in that WO today.

DH is home off from work and I'm sorely tempted to take a rest day. We need to go out and get DS's birthday present, my boy turns 16 on the 1st of Sept which is this Monday - can't believe my 4#11oz baby boy is almost 6 ft tall and is about to turn 16 :(

More than likely I'll do my WO anyway

Phyllis Did you have fun with BC? For some reason it's not my favorite cardio from the 4DS series

Becky I'll be doing HIS today although I want to do a CC but since I participate in CCPP day I'm trying to save my legs :eek:

Happy you got some good sleep.

A Rest Day sounds good to lol

Have a Great Day Ladies!

picture.php

Vilma, BC is not my favorite cardio either. It actually has a fairly large dread factor for me - but I like to change things up a bit, so..... I absolutely hate the last drill when you drop for pushups. I just do the running stuff. I don't like the quick hight switch - it makes me lightleaded.:(

Becky, hip hip hooray for good sleep!!

I guess nobody has read the "outsmarting the midlife fat cell" book, huh.

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get caught up in this rotation, but I am still behind a day or so. Today was Imax and coremax, so I did Amy's ASC 3 combos 1-4, the Kettlebell ab section and the stretch.
I have a little trouble with one part of a combo, I think it was 3, with that step over stomp move, but that was it. Nice workout. I feel really tired, so I can't judge it completely, but I want to go after combo 5 next time. It is a longer workout, I was well over 75 minutes with what I did, so I don't know how often I will be able to do the whole thing, but I am sure the premixes are as good as always.
Another winner from Amy, that is for sure!

Hi everyone

Running late, got hardly any sleep last night, too much of life going on....
anywhoo, ran for 45 min on the treadmill and sm#3 today (because no matter how little sleep I get, can't miss a workout!!!:rolleyes::p:eek::))

waves to everyone:D!!!
have a great day

Workout is done !

I did my pushups first .......105 today !!!!!!! O.M.G. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is with breaks and boy , do I need them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I did 45 min. stationary bike, and LIS weight work - shoulders, calves & core .

Going for food & a shower !

Sorry about your night Deanie.
I recommend Tylenol PM !

Becky

Hi all,

I did CTX LL warm up, then did CTX triceps, and about 35 min. of a taebo workout. My weight is still down some but not back to my low, but I may get there yet.

It is finally raining here today we haven't had any rain in quite some time so it is a welcome relief.

Have a great day!!:D

Phyllis glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t care for that cardio, I really like the Intensity series Bootcamp well all except for those darned burpees – I can’t stand burpees ugh!

No I haven’t read that book but have heard of it.

Conni – I went off Cathe’s August rotation without realizing it .

I must have a brain fart but who is Amy?

Deanie – Take care and try to slow down a bit – I know all about too much of life going on ugh! Hope things get slow and steady for you.

Becky – WOW 105 PU’s ! ^5’s Girl! I’m just starting and it’s going to take some time for me to reach that point.

I’m going to have to look into that Tylenol PM stuff cause sometimes at night I have a hard time quieting my mind to sleep.

Annette – We have needed the rain too so I’m happy when we get it during this time of year. Enjoy your day!

…….

So today we reached another milestone here …..

My DD is officially a licensed driver and my heart felt like it was caught in my throat and I just bawled like a baby!

I just hugged her and congratulated her then told her she's not supposed to grow up anymore! DH took her to the DMV as I was all sweated up from my WO this am. I did do all of HIS w/ weights.

What the heck is the matter with me anyway?

As a parent I know my job is to raise happy, healthy independent children but oh man I didn’t realize I’d be feeling so wishy-washy over this. The emotions I felt just caught me by surprise big time. Oy!

picture.php

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.