Daily Check in Thurs Aug 24

Mornin' Phyllis and all who follow.

Since I didn't feel like doing my scheduled work out yesterday, I had to play with my rotation a bit to make it work so I will be splitting up my weight work between today and tomorrow. Lower body today and upper body tomorrow. Maybe I'll do L&G today and CTX upper body tomorrow since I'll have the time!}( }( }(

Phyllis: thanks for the well wishes! hopefully they work!

Have a great day all!:)

Hi Ladies!

I am proud to report that I did NOT even TASTE the coconut cake!!
DH & DS both said it was delicious but I had a second piece of watermelon instead. :eek:

Yesterday I did u/b, cardio & abs. So today I think I'll try something new (for me) HST cardio and l/b only and add on KM LCD's.
If time permits, I'll add some yoga. I'm trying so hard to add yoga in . I know I need the stretching and could work on my flexibility but it's hard to find the time!! :p

A week from yesterday school starts for my youngest. She'll be in the 10th grade! I am NOT ready to get back to the school schedule!!!!Where did the summer go????

Have a good one everybody!!

Becky, i"m with you on the schedule thing! It's kinda bittersweet. I hate to see the summer end, but the kids need to get back to school.DS is a senior this year, DD #1 is a sophmore and DD# 2 is in 8th grade. Do, this spring will be a huge graduatio party for my Sr and 8th grader!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

PH for me today.

Phyllis: I'll have a HS senior this year too....time to start the college search again.

Becky: I LOVE coconut cake....I know I would've caved.....:9 :9 :9

Wendy: I hope you feel better soon. I forgot to tell you that my Slim & Lean came...I'll try it out next week.

Kim: HSTA is a great workout.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Good morning everyone,

It looks like a good day for everyone here, it seems all is well on the check in, at least for one day!
:)

Today was Kelly Coffey's Step workout and BM abs. I really like her style, boy does she move!

Have a great day, everyone, I am also on the school countdown, my youngest starts next Tuesday, we are all excited!}(

Mornong ;) :)

Last night workout, I did Kick Max, afterwards went for a nice speed walk to relax, took over an hour.

Tonight, Imax 2 and P90x shoulder & Arms :p Have a wonderful day :p

Teddygirl~

Good morning ladies!! Imax 3 was very challenging. It kinda sneaks up on you and all of a sudden your gasping for breathe and you are worn out. I did like it though. I was sweating from places I didn't know could sweat. HAHA Today I was going to do some weight work. Probably a FIRM total body. Still working on purchasing Cathe's weight DVD's. But, I have spent alot already. I will though.

Becky: Way to go on the cake! Last night a neighbor brought us a chocolate cake for watching their house and getting mail while they were gone. I had to hurry and brush my teeth to avoid eating any of it. Hope it goes fast. The kids were excited about it.

Well, Sounds like everyone will be sending kids off to school soon. Mine are homeschooled and have already started their lessons for this school year.

Have a great day everyone..

Kathy – nice work! ;) ;) I have had Imax 3 for (((((((months))))))) won’t even attempt it, why bcuz I’m SCARED lol :p }( :+ ;(

I love Imax 1 & 2 maybe. Okay, I will try it soon. NO I’m going to put IMAX 3 on next weeks rotation, thanks.

Teddygirl~

Hello ladies:)

Phyllis, Hopefully you can get your workout in and sounds like you have a full house of kids too.

Wendy, Sounds like a good workout and so balanced. Hope you feel better.

becky, I am always trying to fit yoga in too. I love it when I do it
:)

Kim. consider yourself blessed that you ran out of time for HSTA, OUCH!!!

Tammy, I have power hour and I did it a realy long time ago. I remember having a hard time with it. Is it harder that ME or about the same?

Becky, I remember step fit being a lot of fun. I will have to pull it out again soon.

Teddy girl, Imax 2 is still one of my faves. That is tough the day after Kickmax.

Conni, I have yet to try Kelly. I have heard good things about her.

Kathy, Imax 3 is my all time fAVORITE Cathe dvd. I try to do it at least once a week.

Today, I will be running 6 miles and doing some lying leg work. I have been doing just the lying parts. I like it better than all of the squats and lunges. It can be pretty challenging too.

Have a great day to everyone else that follows and give your children one extra hug today!

susan

Hey Teddy girl: That is awesome. It is tough. I thought I was an advanced or almost advanced exerciser until I did Cathe's workouts. Now I am building endurance which I am so glad about. I have been searching for a great cardio workout and now I have some with Cathe.

Susan: I think I will like it more once I get the footwork down. I didn't think I would like RS until I got the footwork down. Now I love it and always seem to want to do it. I will probably add it in alot. I bought cardio hits and I am wanting to try those workouts. Are they as extreme as Imax 3? I always bought Hardcore extreme. Gotta give that a try too!

Susan – peace of cake :p :p I had low max on my schedule for tomorrow, but changed it to the weekend I think KM then Imax 2 is enough.

I’m not EVEN going to attempt Imax 3 on a 8" step I just may use no step first time or place my stepper 6" or lower. I'll let you guys know the outcome :9 :eek: :p

Teddygirl~

Howdy all. I did SJ&P yesterday. I haven't done that workout in an age, and now I remember why. It is tough. I had to take a couple short breaks during some of the weight sets. Tonight is a cardio night. I haven't decided what to do yet, but think it may be a Powerstrike or KPC. Tomarrow is a short day here at work and I hope to have time to do GS C&T before my DH and head to Vermont for a quick visit with my mom. I have a cheap step in her attic, so I'll be taking a video with me. Then Sunday will be my rest day, when we drive back home. If I don't check in tomarrow, everyone have a great weekend.

Hi ladies,

I did the Fat Blasting Cardio (taebo) today with weighted gloves and ankles weights plus one arm rows and shruggs off of PS Back.

Have a great day!!

I am done with L&G as planned. It's ALMOST a friggin' cardio work out! LOL I hope Tammy doesn't think I CHEATED on my 4 days of cardio deal!:p

OMG,
I ran 7 miles today instead of 6 just to see if I could. I tell ya 7 miles is a LOT harder than 6. I was dying at the end. It was good though. I will not do it again for a little while though.

Tomorrow will definitley be a light day. Not if I can stop from eating all the calories I just burned:(

Susan

Just finished CardioKicks. I love that workout. Call me crazy, but I love those sequential power kicks!}( :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.