daily check Thurs Aug 21

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning all! Today is my fav - RS!:D:D:D

Annette, are you going to post pics of your new do?

Have a great day!

Good Morning !

Hi Phyllis !

Today is PS chest/tri/shoulders . Not sure I'll do the WHOLE chest part. I did pushups yesterday and will be doing them again tomorrow. That sounds like overkill to me !:eek:

Have a good one !

Beckky

Good Morning

Off to do BC/ME bonus combo. I've never done this, but it looks fun.:) then off for vacation!!! :D:):D we are taking the kids to Cooperstown (they are such HUGE baseball fans and shea stadium! ) We will be back Monday, just in time for my younger DS's open house at school!

Phyllis~ RS! fun! How'd you do with the trial pushups?

Becky~ great job with the pushups (wish we had the workout hard smilie!)

Have a great day/weekend everyone!

:)Hi Deanie !
Have a great vacation !

My workout was short today. I started with a 20 min. FAST walk outside and then did PS shoulders/tri. I completely skipped chest and will do pushups tomorrow and add on chest from PS -skipping the pushups part of it .
I feel like I'm cheating because my workout went so fast today!:(
but I think that's okay once in a while .

Now BREAKFAST TIME!;)

Have a great day!

Becky

Hi everyone,

Have fun on vacation Deanie, that will make some great memories.
You will also like that bonus combo, I like it simply because there aren't so many leg presses!

Today was PS Legs, which I don't have, so I subbed Amy's Slo MO Challenge Legs, then I did the Core section for Bosu Blast from Seasun.

Have a great day.

It is the same old do that I have always had so if you look at my avatar pic you see the do. I just needed the first cut after getting the perm 6 weeks ago. Can't do much with short hair and I tried growing it out last year and it just didn't work.

Now for the workout post, I did Slow and Heavy biceps curls and hammer curls plus the warm up, then I did 33 min. of taebo with weighted gloves on for my cardio.

I have a Labor Day goal and if I don't get my rear in gear I will not make it.

Have a great day!!:D

Hi all! A rough week here in Kokomo. Delphi Electronics is terminating the jobs of 600 salaried workers. Many w/ 22-29 years in the company! DH is safe so far but 4 out of the 12 in his area are gone and he is forced to move to an alternate schedule ...Nights and weekends. It will be hard on us as he is a BIG part of all the kids' sports. (Coach/referee/Chauffeur) At least he still has a job for now. Not to mention that I will not see much of him~!

It KILLS me that most of the US jobs are moving to China and Mexico. Not just the manufacturing but the engineering positions!

Yesterday I once again worked out on my own. I loaded my barbell to 45 pounds then pushed myself to exhaustion. Rested then repeated. Used 2-15 pound dumbells and did the same w/ leg presses. I followed that with 10 minutes of solid crunching in various positions. My legs feel like rubber today so what I did really worked! Haven't felt like that for awhile! Today I did pushups, cunches and stretching. Tomorrow will be cardio.

Deanie, have a great vacation! We are hoping to take a short one over fall break but not sure how that will pan out with all that is going on with hubby's company.

Becky, I am doing the push up challenge. I used to be able to do more when I rotated GS chest and tris but found I could only start with 13 on my toes! I'll start day one tomorrow! Maybe I'll be doing 100 by Christmas!

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.