Daily Check-in Thurs April 30

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning everyone....

Up WAY TOO EARLY this morning. The prednisone I had to take affected my sleep tonight. I woke up at 10 til 3 and finally got up around 10 til 4, just can't lay in the bed when I'm that wide awake. I feel okay right now but not very optimistic about it as the day drags on.

Today was to be that 40 minutes of cardio (I'm doing a run) I keep dragging around my calendar but with a dentist appt after work and very little sleep, it is going to be drug again I'm afraid. I may try to get in an ab session when I get home from my appt.

I did get in the 4DS KB cardio only workout yday, short and sweet.

No baby yet. Still waiting.

Have a good day everyone.

* Good Morning Glories*

Yikes, only 39 degrees out this morning. It sure feels cold after all that hot summer-like weather we had. Brrrrrr :confused:

Today is supposed to be speed intervals, but my left knee 'talked' to me all night. I think I will just do a fast paced walk. After work Jari Get Ripped is on tap. It will be my last Jari workout for a while ;)

Jane ~ I hope you feel better soon. Get your rest! I hope your DIL isn't too uncomfortable :confused:

Hello to all that follow, I'll check back later.

Hey Ladies! Yea, it's chilly here too - wacko weather.:rolleyes:

Jane, dentist for me today too. I had 4DS KB scheduled for this morn but sleeping sounded much better to me. :) How's the RA?

Tammy, why is it your last Jari? I hope that knee stops being so vocal. ;)

Have a good last day of April!

Good Morning !

Ugh on the little sleep Jane. :( You know I can relate .

Tammy, I hope you knee feels better !

Good luck at the dentist Phyllis & Jane .

Cardio day for me. I'm thinking of a CC on the bike.....but as always, that is subject to change.

It was 63 degrees overnight, so no cold snap here. Its humid and 100% chance of rain all day. :( Not so great when you wanted to have a cookout .
Today is my BABIES 18th birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can that be ??:confused:
I think we're scraping the cookout and taking her to the Olive Garden.

Anyone know how I can eat decently THERE ???

Have a good one,

Becky

Hi everyone,

I am finishing the rotation this month with the Amy Slo Mo Challenge. Today was the Leg's Split, then I did the KB 4DS core and stretch.

Becky, have you checked out the Hungry Girl website? They have alot of info on restaurants, and I know they covered Olive Garden not too long ago.

Have a good day.

Thanks Connie ! :) I'll go check there !

I did CC #3 on the bike and am heading back to do ab circuits no equip. abs!

Becky

Connie! Thanks again ! That site was a HUGE help . Now I know what I would have ordered *mixed grill* is NOT a good option at all, and I will order what they suggested instead . (minestrone soup and thin crust veggie no cheese pizza)

Sounds really good to me and I wouldn't have thought to order it !

That site, (which I've been to before but didn't check it out thoroughly I find......) is going on my favorites list .
:)

Becky

Becky ~ Have a good time @ dinner. Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Conni ~ Have you picked a rotation for May yet? I'm waiting to see what Cathe posts.

Phyllis ~ Jari just gets on my nerves. I do like Get Ripped better than Slim & Lean, but would like both if she would shut up :eek:

Jane ~ Any baby yet? :)

Annette ~ I'm thinking of you and your family.

Vilma ~ Hope you are enjoying your rest days.

Have a good night everyone and YAY!!! tomorrow is Friday :D:D:D:D:D

Becky, I remember that I had a good chicken dish there. I think it was apricot chicken and it came with broccoli and i don't remember what else. I think it was the lesser of many evils.:)

Conni, I'll check out that website although I'm a little afraid to.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.