Daily Check in thurs Apr 15

Good Morning !

Phyllis, I'm doing one I saw someone mention on OD.
It's one week of circuits, then pyramids, then 4ds, then GS.
I'm having so much fun with the circuits this week ! and enjoying just picking which ones I feel like each day. Today I'm doing Boost Fat (Jillian).
I'm having some DOMS each day- so I feel like it's working . :)

Good Morning Glories!

NMTZ for me this morning, can't wait to see what one is all about. I did well with Level 2 of 30 DS Shred yesterday. I'm going to do Level 3 next time 30 DS comes up on the rotation and then next week I plan on combining two levels for each workout.

Phyllis ~ Have a fun leg day, is this your final week of STS?

Becky ~ That rotation sounds interesting.

Conni ~ I'll have to work up to doing levels 1, 2 and 3 in one workout. Is there a premix for that or do you just FF?

Carmen ~ Hope things are going well for you.

Annette ~ Goog job on the workouts.

Have a good day all!

Good Thursday Morning everyone. I will do Push/Pull when I get home tonight.

Tammy - That's a great idea on the Shred. I thought about doing that to and I think somewhere in the rotation they begin to double them. But I love that their somewhere around 20 to 30 min. After my shred rotation it has been hard for me to get back to working out 50 to 60 minutes.

Phyllis/Connie/Annette great work, keep it up!

Becky - I saw fitnessfreaks summer rotation and I think I will try that one next.

Have a great day everyone. I'm hoping the drama at the office begins to come down, although that may be tough considering I work in local politics and everything is a soap opera.....:(

Carmen.

Hi all,

Tammy - I just skip the warm ups and cool downs from the appropriate sections, and it is a killer..

Today was KCM 30 Days to Fitness Kickboxing, I did the premix with both workouts and the core workout, which clocks in around 67 minutes. First time with this one, and if you are Kelley fan, you will love it!

Tammy, thanks gotta love the typo though.

I did CTX kickbox and found out that most of the kickbox portion of 10-10-10 is in the warm up so I did the kickbox and hi/lo portions of 10-10-10 so I only got like 5 min. more of kickboxing which I wanted more but did the hi/lo to make up for it.

Could've worked today but my son had a toothache so I am taking him to the dentist like a good mother should.

Have a great day!!:)

Hey Tammy, what did you think of NMTZ? I think that's my fav. of Jillians workouts.

I just saw that this morning I wrote I was doing " boost FAT " uhhhhhhh definitely a mistake ! I meant boost metabolism, burn fat . jeesh! LOL

I got my exercise today for sure ! Did BFBM, then mowed the grass, then fertilized it. Then fertilized my mom and dad's (BIG) yard !!

Hope everyone had a nice day. It was 84 here today and is still in the low 80's now ! I love it !!

Becky ~ I really liked NMTZ :D So far these workouts are great. My body responds well to circuits, so we will see how it works out.

Annette ~ LOL!

Carmen ~ Hope the office drama was better today.

Conni ~ I figured that was how you did them back to back. I will most definitely try it at some point.

Phyllis ~ Way to go with your 2nd round of STS. I do love the series and will most likely do another rotation in the fall.

Have a good night all. Happy Friday Eve!!! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.