Daily Check-in Thurs 9-13

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning!

I did something this morning I NEVER do, lay back down! I laid there for 20 minutes and about fell back to sleep! Not sure what is going on this morning, I never do that even if I have a sleepless night! Feel fine now though.

IM2 for me today, YIPPEE!

Morning Girls.

I managed to get my arse out of the chair y'day morning and got in the intended run. :)

Today will be some combo of All Body Attack's upper body weights and Kick Butt Boot Camp's med ball section. I just got both of these work outs so I have to try them out!}(

Have a good day!:)

Hey everyone,

Wendy - I love All Body Attack, it is really a toughie!

Phyllis - Cath????

Today was Marcus Irwin Airborne and Ab hits in lieu of a bike ride on the rotation.

Have a good one.

Good Lovely Thursday morning Ladies!

Today I have Cardio Coach Press Play to do as soon as I finish with this post :)

The weather is getting cooler and omg! we may even have rain over the weekend although all my trees and bushes have suffered much from this drought. Springtime I may have to replace some.

Hope all are well.

Hi gals,

I did the Push/Pull premix off of Muscle Max today for my workout.

Have to get my annual Mammogram today, so not exactly looking forward to an uncomfortable sqeeze:+ :eek: !!

Hope everybody has a wonderful day.:) :7 :D

Good Afternoon!!!

Today I did CTX UB split (added the warm-up form CTX PowerCircuit) and then I did 25 min of HIIT training on the treadmill. Now I'm waiting for the DH to call as he needs a ride home from the garage as he has to drop off his car for service.

Jane ~ IM#2 :D :D :D...gosh, I just *HEART* that workout. Have fun!

Phyllis ~ Ooh...C&W is awesome too...must be FUNDAY here at the Daily Check-In :D Cath ya' later ;)

Becky ~ WOW!!!! IM#2 for you too...it most definately is a great day for us ladies!

Wendy ~ Let us know how you like the new workouts.

Conni ~ I would have subbed the bike ride too ;)

Vilma ~ YUP..it is officially an AWESOME day here in the Daily Check-In...Coach Sean is IN THE HOUSE :D :D :D

Annette ~ Hope the annual squishie exam went okay ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.