Daily Check-In Thurs 11-6

Good Morning Jane, Phyllis and Wendy and all who follow!

I'm feeling good after yesterday's step and and thinking about either a treadmill walk or stationary bike today. It's been stormy and rainy here too and temps dropping all day. If I can catch a break in the weather before it gets too cold, I might walk outside to get some fresh air !!:D

I don't know if anyone here watches it, but I LOVED Dancing with the Stars last night ! I wanted Emmett to win!!!:D

Have a good one everyone!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Yoga for me today and then the bonus abs from B&G.

Jane: How is the rotation going?

Phyllis: Great workout....I love working my back and biceps.

Tig: Enjoy your run.

Becky: Great job on the workouts! I thought both dancers were good, but I wanted Mario.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Hey everyone,

Becky - Huge Emmitt fan here, really happy he won. It makes that show respectable, imo. Mario was all flash, but no substance.

Today was LIC, and I did it on an 8 inch step. I usually never do anything on an 8 inch step, but this one I will definitely do from now on. Call me goofy, but I just did DM for the second time the other day, and now LIC for the second time, and I just don't find these all that hard. I am not trying to be some kind of super woman, I am far from it! But I am not as out of breath as Cathe is, it seems. What is up with that?

Well, today was mostly a washout. I was going to do the warm up and then the 3 combos off of KPC but alas I got a phone call from my mil about Thanksgiving and my fil's condition that stopped my workout after the warm up and 1st combo, and it was too late to continue. So I did something just not a lot. sigh.

I will do better tomorrow I promise.:7

Hello everyone,
I did cardio fusion yesterday and I LOVED It!!!!! It was so much fun and burned a ton of calories. I can't wait to do it again.

Today, I did LIC leg blaster and I am going to do the premix of drill max with just the drills. I need some extra cardio, because my eating has been HORRIBLE!!!!!

Well, Have a great day gals!

Susan

>Hello everyone,
>I did cardio fusion yesterday and I LOVED It!!!!! >
>Susan

Ok, what is Cardio Fusion? I have seen it mentioned but don't know what it is. Please inform.

Thanks

Annette,
Cardio Fusion is the free gift dvd that Cathe gave everyone who pre-ordered from her. It is a compilation of the 3 cardio dvd's. It is wonderful!

Susan

I did a 4 mile TM run...first half was hills and sprints and the second half was steady state. Great work out! }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.