Daily Check - in Thurs 11-2

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning!

I can walk!!!! It's a miracle!! After Butts and Guts yesterday afternoon and hobbling to bed last night, I didn't know what was in store for me this morning. Must be all that LB work I've done since the first of September.

BM2 for me today! I've previewed some of the step and it is a fast paced w/o like #1 is. I can't wait!!!!!!!

I can walk too - but my glutes are screaming! It's not as bad as I expected, but I took a break today anyway. I hope to resume tomorrow with DM. I'll probably start the rotation on Sun. I'll pick some step work to substitute for the running. Way to go Jane. I hope the soreness doesn't arrive as the day goes on.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning All.

Jane and Phyllis, I am happy to hear that walking is still possible after Butts and Guts! I was going to return it if it wasn't! :p :7

I have a TM run and the Total Body DrillMax premix on tap for today. I hope I survive!;)

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I think I'm going to take a rest day today...if I'm not too tired after work, I will do a workout.

Jane: You are rippin' it up!

Phyllis: Enjoy your rest day.

Tig: Sounds like a great workout!

I did the Cardio Premix of BM#2 last night. It is non-stop action! I was a sweaty mess and burned some calories:7

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Good morning,

Today I tackled LIC, what a fun workout!!! If you like CW, you will love this one. Very similar in style but Cathe kicks it up another notch. Definitely a Happy workout!

I may take a break from the new ones for a few days, just to do something different, but we shall see.

Have a great day.

Well, I feel pretty pathetic today with my workout since I don't have the new ones.

I did the warm up and 1st 3 segments (minus the weight work) off of Circuit Max and LL abs for my workout today.

Have a great day!!:7

I'm done with a 60 min run and I am about to take on the Total Body DM Premix. Wish me luck ladies!!!! :eek: }( :eek: :p

BodyMax2 is done and whoa what a workout!! I love the UB segment on the SB!! Very fun and basic choreo on the step segment, got it the first time. The power circuit is intense! I did it on an 8 inch step and got an excellent workout!

Hello all

Today I did Gym style Chest & Triceps, core work and a stretch. I feel really good and I get doms every time I do this workout. One thing I don't understand is doms! What's the benefit of getting it? Does it means I will get stronger?

60 min run-check
DrillMax Total Body premix-check
BodyMax2 Ab work-check

Crawling into bed any minute now and passing out from pure exhaustion-CHECK!!!!!!

}( }( }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.