Daily Check-In Thurs 10-12

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks....

Today is PUB and the rotation calls for Basic Step which I don't have so I'll be subbing the step only routine from C&W's.

Have a good one!

Good Morning all!

Legs and Glutes for me today with Stretchmax 1. I enjoyed haveing a lower body workout without the use of the barbell!

Jenn, glad that your foot is better.

Caitlin, how do you find the time and energy to stay so long at the gym?

Have a good day. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hi Ladies.

Today should be a rest day but I may work out today (Cathe cardio) and take my rest day over the weekend instead. Just got word that I'm going to atlantic city overnight sat to sun so I may decide to rest on one of those days instead. }(

Have a great day everyone!

Hi everyone!! Resting today!! I did Maximum Intensity Strength yesterday and I am a sore girl today. I have a busy day teaching today at the gym. So, I wont have time to work these sore muscles out. Oh well!! I think they could use a nice break..

Have a great day!!

Good Morning Fit Chix!

YogaX for me today! I am really looking forward to it!

Kathy: Enjoy your 'rest' day. The last time I did MIS I was sore the next day!

Wendy: Enjoy your cardio day!

Phyllis: Enjoy L & G! I answered your question about 90x in yesterday's thread.

Jane: Good workout planned...I loves the step portion of C&W! Have you heard from Becky? I hope she is feeling better.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Hi all,

I did just over 30 min. of Billy's Cardio Bootcamp, this is my least favorite of the taebos that I have so I am happy that I did something.

Hope you all have a great day!!:7 :D

Hello, I did IMAX3 this morning. I used a 6 in step, since I had been under the weather over the previous couple of days. I'm suprised how well it went.

Hi guys!

I did all of KPC and 45 minutes of yoga afterwards. It felt great! I am taking about a week off from running due to my sciatica acting up. That is okay though, because I like doing all my Cathe step and circuits that I have not done in awhile. I wonder when the new workouts will be shipped? I hope soon:)

Susan

Hey Tammy, I did tell her you were asking about her. I just talked with her on email again she said it was okay to tell y'all. I hesitate to say anything when I don't have someone's permission to so I haven't said anything.... but she has been in the hospital again. She went again last Friday and got out last night. She said to tell all of you she missed you and she'll be back when she can. She is doing pretty well, very weak though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.