Daily check-in Thurs 1-3

I too, did SJP!! I am so proud of myself. If I do say so!! LOL I did the workout when I didn't because it was so cold. I didn't feel like getting out of bed, but I did!! Woo-hoo!

Have a fabulous day!

Carla

I couldn't sleep at all this a.m. so I dragged myself down to my cold basement and did BM2 at 3:30. I kept it low impact. I'm more coordinated later in the day. I'm eagerly awaiting the heat wave predicted for the weekend.

Good Morning Everyone.

Jane: Enjoy SJP today!

Phyllis: Sorry you missed your work out this morning. A/C was tons of fun and OFCOURSE I gambled! }( I didn't win though. :-( LOL You are not alone in the big freeze. I'm dreading heading out this morning myself!x(

Carla: Good job on SJP!!!

Beavs: Any workout, low impact or not, at 3:30 in the morning would be dangerous for me! Good job finishing it in 1 piece! LOL

I have another new one on tap for today. Bosu Long & Lean. I also have a run planned. :)

Good morning all, and a chilly one it is indeed! BRRRRR.

Today was Amy's KBX instead of Cardio Kicks. KBX is much more intense imo, and I had a ball with it. Don't you love it when you are doing a workout and all of a sudden you just know that is the perfect thing for you to be doing today?

Maybe that is my resolution for the new year, not doing workouts that I absolutely dread doing. I don't understand why we put ourselves through the misery. Because someone said we should?? What is up with that? I am doing just fine without the Imaxes in my life at the moment, I am doing other workouts that offer intervals to get my heart rate up, so why can't I enjoy myself at the same time? Do I have to hate what I am doing in order for it to do something for me?

Boy, am I over the edge or what?

It's funny you say that Conni. I was thinking the same thing about KPC last night. I just enjoy that workout so much. When I did BM2 this a.m. I took most of the jumping out of it and skipped using the risers (they tend to hurt my knees) and found it much more enjoyable and I'll be more likely to pop it in the DVD player next time around. I guess it comes down to what I feel like pushing myself to do on a particular day and remembering that the workout gestapo will not come and take me away if I miss a rep, take a break between sets (sometimes I feel like Cathe is rushing me through a workout!) or modify to suit my abilities on that given day. It has to at least be somewhat fun or it won't last.

I'll be doing CardioKicks and the bonus torture section when I get home from work. I only managed half the bonus torture section (BTS) yesterday as I was too fried from BM.

Patti ~ BM#2 at 3:30 AM??? SHOWOFF!!! Please recommend your favorite Amy's.

Conni ~ Please recommend your favorite Amy's.

Wendy ~ How are the Bosu workouts coming along.

Carla ~ Yes! A name to go with the face. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Great job with SJP, I happen to like that one.

Phyllis ~ Join me in an afternoon workout! It is freezing cold here too x(

Jane ~ You are on a roll...keep it up!

Have a good day ladies...see ya' later!

Hi ladies,

I did 2 exercises per body part off of Slow and Heavy (plus the warm up too) for triceps, biceps and chest(did the incline this time) and abs off of Body Max for my workout today.

Have a great day!!:7 :) :D

Hey Tammy,

My current Amy favs

Slo Mo Challenge
ASC2
ASC1
Hi/lo Dome Challenge
Kickbox Extreme
Hi/lo Exreme
Abs and Stretch
Amy's Bootcamp
I was an idiot and traded away my APX, so I can't put that on the list....yet!

All Cardio Step
All Cardio Pump

I don't do these too much, but if you short on time these are good short all around workouts!

I may end up doing a premix off of HLX tomorrow, which puts APX and HLX together in a circuit format. The two listed are pretty long, but I think they may be fun!

Hello.

Well Bosu Long and Lean is a keeper. It's only 30 minutes which is nice and it combines lots of yoga, some stretching and some pilates with the Bosu. I liked it. It presents a new challenge to me and the length of it is just perfect. :)

For my cardio, I opted out of the gym (will run tmrw instead), and pulled out BM2. I did just the combos. It was enough. I'm happy.

I'm nearing the end of my "extended recovery" from the X. I start again with Phase 2 on Monday! Hopefully I'll be able to add in the X+ work outs as well this time!}( }( }(

Tammy: I'm lovin' my new Bosu work outs. Great addition to my collection. Very different from everything else I have.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.