Daily check in TGIFSept 8

Good Morning Fit Chicks and TGIF indeed!!:7:7

CC#5 and some ab work for me this morning.

Phyllis: great workout...now I've got a hankering to do BodyMax this weekend.

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Hi Ladies!

TGIF !

Another long night dealing with insomnia for me. Also tried a new migraine drug (topamax) and had unplesant side effects, so am not feeling great this morning.

I might have to make it a rest day although if I can get a second wind later in the day maybe I can at least get a walk in !

Am so happy it's FRIDAY!!! Tomorrow we get our new deck covered !! yay!!

Have a good one!:D

Hi everyone!! Well, I just got Cathe's Power + DVD in the mail yesterday and watched it last night. IT looks GOOD!! I was thinking of trying Body Max. Is this one a good mix of Cardio and Weights? I also bought step,jump & pump on top of preordering the new ones.OHHHHH Looking forward to getting all of them. Now, I have to find a place for all these DVDs. HAHA

Hi everyone,

I did Bodymax last weekend and it is one of Cathe's toughest, imo. The cardio is fast and furious, which is great! Just make sure you have 90 minutes.

Today was Pam Cosmi Steppin to the Rhythm, and Cathes PUB stability workout.

Have a great day!

Kathy BodyMax is great it is so much fun. Upper body and arms get a good workout too.

Becky feel better soon.

I have MIC planned I too will also be sweating buckets!:)

Jenn

Good Morning.

I am planning to meet a girl from my first running class at 5pm in a park for a run later today. I'm really looking forward to it! I get to run in nice weather, in a nice setting, use my Garmin AND I'll have good company! What more could a girl ask for? :+

I also have to do weight work today. I think I am going to do upper body only. I need to split it up differently because I didn't plan out my rotation well so I have to get creative to make it all work.

Hey Tammy! How are you surviving the 4 days of cardio? Have you given in yet? }(

Hi Everyone,

This morning I only had time for GS BSB and HSC Abs.

Becky hope you feel better soon!

Have a great weekend!:)

Elaine

Good Morning,

TGIF......

Today, is my rest day. My Sinus is off the chain this morning.

I just have to give a shout out to Tony at Beach Body, his P90X series are truly a masterpiece :p :9 I did Shoulder & Arms last night and my UB is so sore.

For tomorrow workout I’ll be doing low max & P90X chest shoulder & triceps. Sunday workout will be either, KPC, KM, Kenpo or Cardio Kicks :9 :9

Teddygirl~

Thanks for the help with Body Max ladies..That helps me decide which one to do. I will try that one if I have enough time later.

Hey fit chicks!!!

I did the Viper yesterday and it KICKED my patooty!!! I have not done that one in a long time and I struggled. I did it on the 8 inch step,OUCH!!!!

Today, I am going to run with hubby outiside for a 6.5 miler. It will be a nice slow run.

Have a great day ladies and a great weekend.

Susan

hello ladies,

sorry such a quick check in today.
i did 30 mins on the elliptical.

i hope everyone has a great day/weekend!

Hello fitness folks!

Today is leg day... GS Legs... my legs are wimpering before I even start! Gotta get on it.

TTYL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.