Daily Check-In TGIFriday, April 25th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today is a 30 minute treadmill run :D

Have a great day...TGIF! :D

Good Luck to anyone trying for a RT spot!

Good Morning Tammy & All who follow :)

No TM run for me today as I have Doms from yesterday's PLB WO along with CC # 5 I did yesterday too - lol my legs need a rest day esp. since I'll be doing CCPP on Saturday but......

PUB is done :)

Have a Great Day Ladies today I am going to David's Bridals to pick up my dd's prom dress. :)

Good Morning Gals

Just finished HSC!}(

I'll be trying for the road trip, but work till 12, won't be home till 12:05 (I work less than a mile from home) so I hope I get in!!!!! Good luck to anyone trying today!!

Have a great Friday....
Deanie

Phyllis~ Thanks:) I won't be trying for August-- that weekend we have a 90th birthday party planned for my grandma! Ironically its in Cherry Hill, New Jersey!!:eek:

Deanie

Hi everyone, good luck to all you roadtrip wanna bees!

Today was interval cardio day - I did Amy's Hi/lo Knockout. I did the workout all the way up to the repeat of combos 3 and 4. That is one long cardio! I then did the cool down, core and stretch.

Have a great TGIF!

Against what my mind was telling me... I did a workout. I did the Total Body Fat Blasting Cardio workout (about 50 min. of it) with weighted gloves on. I guess I am glad that I did it.. I have been really depressed lately so exercise can help that.

Have a great weekend.:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.