Daily Check-In TGIFriday 8/27

Good Morning Glories

TGIF :D

Not only is it Friday, but for me it is payday AND my boss is off :D:D:D:D This morning will be a KB/HiiT workout. My youngest goes back to college today, so I'm back to having only one at home.

Carmen ~ Hope everything works out in your job. Great job on the workout last night.

Beckie ~ Glad you are enjoying TF so much.

Conni ~ I am thoroughly enjoying my KB workouts and they are being kind to my shoulder ;) Good job w/Meaner Legs...that is a tough one.

Annette ~ Glad to hear you are back to subbing. School started already?

Have a good day all! I'm going to try to get to work a little early so I can leave a little early :)

Woo hoo its Friday!!! I'm looking forward to having my hair done today, I'm a bit fuzzy around the edges :eek:

Today its (cardio) KPC. Seems like its been a while since I've done that one.

Tammy - my boss is out today too!!

Connie/Becky - are you on fire today?

Annette - what grades to you teach?

Have a great one.

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Tammy - thanks for getting us revved up for Friday!

Carmen - I have to force myself not to do Chalene every day. I love her stuff and I have to do other workouts so that I don't get burnt out on her..

Today was cardio but I wanted to do a circuit so I did Jari's Ripped 1000. Hit the spot nicely, Chalene mishmosh tomorrow!!!

No FIRE today.......I did spinning instead. It was HARD not to do TF55 which was on the rotation but I was doing CCPP (the Cathe group is doing it tomorrow, but I'm going hiking tomorrow).

Tammy, glad to hear that KB is easy on the shoulder. I thought it would be the opposite !!

Another YAY for Friday!!!!
Oh and Connie, I need a haircut too. Maybe I should get one ??? lol

Hi all,

I did a Circuit training workout off of Exercise TV with Jeanette Jenkins, a different workout than I have done before, it was good but she left out biceps so I added one set in to cover that.

I am down another pound so I am happy, I am also here alone today my menfolk are off fishing on the Cheseapeake Bay with grandmom.

Tammy, school started in the MD county (the next state away that I sub in) on Aug. 18th so this was their first full week of school.

Carmen I am a sub so I sub for all grades though I did not sign up for K, 1 or 2 this year I prefer the older kids and I sub a lot of high school. I also sub in my own town in PA so I can get plenty of days in while still homeschooling my own boys. I can only sub 3 days a week this year until we get another car because my oldest will have one vehicle on M and W to take classes at the local community college.

I plan to lay in the sun today.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.