Daily Check-In TGIFriday, 8/15

Good Morning !

Tammy, say hi to Sean for me !;)

Today is GS tri/chest and abs. Not my favorite of the GS workouts. But today in place of chest , I'll be doing my pushups from day 3 of the pushup challenge.
I don't know how many today. I haven't read ahead because I'm afraid it will scare me off !:(:(

I finally slept better last night. Still woke up at 5 but that was 6 hours of sleep. Good for me.

TGIF !!!:D

Becky

Well, I finished off my horrible no workout week with..you guessed it... no workout.I'll start fresh tomorrow. I need to do some weights and I've done lots of cardio lately.

Happy Friday all!:D

good morning

running late- going on the treadmill in a moment

saw the new sts clips- not sure if I like them- they look very P90X (which I don't like)

Have a great Friday

Hi everyone,

I am going to wait and watch these clips at home tonight ( better quality), and then I can
voice an opinion.
I will probably get the ab dvd and that is it.

Today was BSB GS and the Med ball and coreball work on Tracey's Coreblast.

Tomorrow I have a date with Coach Sean. Volume 5, a new one for me!

TGIF

Good Morning all!

Today I did Step Blast. I am also going to try to figure some 1 Rep Max numbers after awhile. Unless I try to go shopping!

It is so quiet in my house now that all three kids are in school! I am sitting here with hair color on my roots. Those pesky grays are taking over! I REFUSE to give in!

Need to go rinse but I'll check back later! Thanks for letting me in the group!

Terri

Hi all,

I did Pure Strength Chest, Shoulders and Tricep warm up, then did Power Hour Triceps (noticing for the first time that Cathe doesn't do each side evenly on the kickbacks, anybody else notice that too?), then did MIS abs, then for my cardio I did the warm ups to both the Fat Blasting Cardio and the Total Body Fat Blasting Cardio with weighted gloves on. The warm ups themselves are very vigorous and a workout in and of themselves.

I am back down in weight some but not back down to my low. I will get to my goal eventually.

Have a great weekend.:D

Yea Terri! No roots show on your avatar. You look great!

I love SB. It's one of my favorites. My absolute fav is RS!

Can I join???

:D:D:confused:

Hi Ladies,
I was wondering if I could join your daily check in??? I was talking with Phyllis and she told me about it. I am 43, live in NJ and was a July RT er. I am trying to get in better shape and be more fit. I have soooo many Cathe DVD's and love doing them. I just haven't really had the time to keep up. Hopefully this group can keep me motivated, or at least I won't feel so badly if I fall behind.
Looking forward to chatting with all of you :D:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.