Daily Check-In TGIFriday, 4/16

Good Morning Glories!

:D:D:D TGIF :D:D:D

30 DS Level 3 for me today. If I have extra time, I'll finish off on the treadmill.

TGIF !

YAYYYYYYYY PHYLLIS !!!!!! I LOVE STS ! Can't wait to do another rotation ! Have you done the 6 month rotation yet ???
Maybe in the fall............

Today I'm doing Travel Fit. Is that a circuit ??? I think so......but anyway, I've only done it once and am anxious to try it again.

Then my circuit week is over. That went fast ! Next week is pyramids, with cardio & core on alternating days.

Hurray, hurray its Friday!!! Today is a rest day for me. My husband and I are going to dinner theatre tonight for dinner and musical. The show is Cash - (as in Johnny Cash). Not sure if we will stay for the whole thing but it makes for a nice date night.

BTW found this fast meal recipe to share:
1/2 cup brown rice (she used the one that you microwave for 90 seconds)
3/4 cup white chicken meat (she used the canned one)
1/2 can of diced tomatoes (she used the one with chili peppers in it like Rotel)
1/2 an avacado
Dash of sea salt.

Put in a bowl microwave for 3 minutes and you have a fast meal with complex carb, protein and good fat. I'm going to check the store for the 90 min rice. I'm thinking its not too clean but in a pinch when your tight on time, this might be a good meal to keep in pantry and put together.

Everyone have a great day.

Carmen.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Congrats on finishing STS, Phyllis, any results???

Today was cardio - I did Marcus Step Fusion and Extreme Abs from CLX.

TGIF!!!!!

Hi All!

30 DS Level 3 was my favorite so far...I was a sweaty mess at the end. After only one week I am seeing some improvements in my abs :D:D I can only imagine the success I would have with this program if I could really clean up my diet. Tomorrow is BFBM...I'm askeered :eek:

Conni ~ TGIF indeed. I had a horrid week and was way over in my hours and planned to leave early each and every day...didn't happen. I guess the plus side is that there will be extra money in my paycheck next week :)

Carmen ~ Recipe looks good...enjoy your date night.

Becky ~ I haven't done travel fit...in fact I will probably sell my shock cardios...

Phyllis ~ Congrats on finishing another round of STS.

Have a good night all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.