Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Daily Check-In TGIFriday 2/4

This is a discussion on Daily Check-In TGIFriday 2/4 within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Getting us started......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2011, 05:07 AM
Cathlete
Tamster's Profile Fields

Smile Daily Check-In TGIFriday 2/4

Getting us started...
Old 02-04-2011, 05:11 AM
Cathlete
Tamster's Profile Fields

Wink Good Morning!

TGIF!!!

This morning KPC is on the rotation (BLECH!) I think a substitution is in order I also still have 134 of those #$#*! walking lunges left to do...

Have a good day, I'll check back later.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:21 AM
Cathlete
Carmen829's Profile Fields

Good morning ladies! Im so glad it Friday arent you? Today its KPC for me too Tammy. I'm actually looking forward to it.

I hope to get out of work early today. The weather has been beautiful here past couple of days. Almost a little to humid.

Have a great day.

Carmen.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:41 AM
Cathlete
Beavs's Profile Fields

aaaw Tammy! I love KPC! lol! I hope you find a fun substitute!

Carmen I am envious of your humid weather. Here in metro New York people are getting their knickers in a twist over the two inches of snow on its way. Ridiculous!

I have a rest day scheduled. I'll be picking up my nephew and his SO at the train station and being their tour guide for the weekend. I won't be checking in here on the weekend so I'll bore y'all now and let you know that tomorrow is MMA Boxing and stretch and Sunday is CLX BC1 (week two!) IHave to tell you so I will do actually do the workouts.

I'll check back later to see what everyone else is up to. In the meantime, Happy Friday!

The Dude abides. --The Dude

The angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the beat--Beavis

Old 02-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Cathlete
Tamster's Profile Fields

Default Aack!

Well, I decided on the cardio conditioning premix on KPC (am I the only one that doesn't like that one?) but didn't finish as I pulled a muscle in my hip...

Beavs ~ Enjoy your weekend.

Carmen ~ Trade you some humidity for about a foot of snow!

Have a good night!
Old 02-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Cathlete
Carmen829's Profile Fields

Hello again! I did the cardio portion of KPC and the stability ball abs. I always skip the kicking/punching combinations.

Tammy sorry to hear about that pull, maybe all those walking lunges?

Take care and good night.

Carmen.