Daily Check-In TGIFriday 11/4

TGIF!!!

LB Trisets yesterday was another winner :) My leg DOMS started yesterday afternoon and I'm still sore this morning. The rotation today calls for Trisets UB and slide and glide cardio...seems like it is too long for my workout time today, so I am going to do Trisets UB and I'll do Slide and Glide tomorrow.

Have a good day all! TGIF!! :D:D:D

Good morning everyone,

Thanks for your encouragement yesterday. I had a great workout today and... I ended up following Conni late yesterday and did Cathe's GS Back and Chest. I agree - her gym styles series is outstanding - real keepers.

This morning I did Cathe's Pure Strength Shoulders, bi's and tri's and moved onto a circuit burn premix of cardio + boxing. Loving KCM - not as much as Cathe but have been romancing her a bit these last few weeks. She just might be my Jan Brady (Cathe is Marcia).

Have a great day everyone and a great workout.

s.

Good Friday morning everyone - Today will be LIS after I bathe four stinky dogs :eek:

Looking forward to work....my boss is gone till Nov 11th!! Yipee! I will be the big cheese for the next few days....I think I will let you all go home early today and enjoy the weekend.

Tomorrow is my first craft fair. I'm as ready as I'm going to be. Keep your fingers crossed.

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi ladies,

Tammy - Keep the reviews coming, I am glad you are liking the new series.

Siobhan - "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia"....( Someone had to do it..);)

Carmen - I am off until Wednesday, so you can have a vacation also, even if it just from your Boss. Good luck tomorrow.

Today was BC, cardio on the rebounder.
Doing some chores today, hopefully scrubbing the family room carpet if DH gets off the couch!!:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.