Daily Check-In TGIFriday 11/18

Tamster

Cathlete
This morning will be Cardio Supersets. It's Friday!!!! TGIF :D

Siobhan ~ Yesterday was my 3rd or 4th stab at LIC Step. The last combo is still tricky for me. Cathe's cuing in this whole workout is very late...this frustrates me! I need to take some time and work on the combos one by one. The music in the series doesn't bother me, I must be gasping for air to loud ;);)

Conni ~ Yeah, I'm sure my sleep disturbance has a lot to do with being menopausal.

Carmen ~ Enjoy your time with your Mom.

Annette ~ hope all is well.

Have a good day all!

Good morning Tammy,

Good morning everyone.

This morning I did Cathe's LIS - Cardio Supersets. I really liked this one. The time just flies and her moves are new and interesting. I am drenched. I like the music in this one and in Afterburn. I am like you Tammy - music doesn't bother me too much either.

Carmen - So nice you are enjoying your mom's visit.
Conni - I like 0 to 60 too but not as much....

Enjoy your day everyone. Can you believe it's Friday again.....!!!???

Hi Ladies,

TGIF!!!

I am glad this week is almost over....got the plumber coming over this morning to handle some "dripping" issues, hopefully my bank account won't be "dripping" afterwards.:mad:
I hate this kind of stuff, totally stresses me out. This is another reason why we are selling the house - I don't like this maintenance stress at all!

Anyways, today was Hiit - I did Hiit Pyramid, then the standing and stretch portions of Ruah Warrior.

Hi Ladies, unfortunately no work out for me :( But I bought my turkey today. Walked all around walmart with my mom picking up a few last minute things....so I got the walk in that way. ;)

Have a great evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.