Daily Check-In TGIFriday 10/7

TGIF!!!

Cardio for me today...probably a treadmill workout.

Annette ~ Hope things work out with the job...hang in there!

Have a good day all!

Good Morning Everyone,

This morning I did Cathe's High Step Training Advanced. I have never fully completed this workout. It's enduring but really good.

It's Friday. My DH will be returning from Mexico late tonight. Thank goodness. He does everything around here so we miss him a lot.

Have a great day ladies - and a great workout if you can!

s.

Hi Tammy and Siobhan,

Thanks for getting us going today Tammy, you help keep me in line.

Siobhan - I love your tagline. Every time I read it I just crack up. Of course I am not a blonde....;)

Today was Bob Harper Ultimate Cardio Challenge. OMG, that one was a killer. I thought, " okay, I can do this with 8 lbs weights." Wrong! I dropped to 5 lbs faster than you can say " What is up with those socks??":D
I always appreciate a good circuit workout, this fits the bill and kicks my butt! I did add some ab work at the end, that is the only thing missing, imo.

I took today off so that DH and I could go car shopping, but he isn't feeling too well, so I guess that nixes that. I am disappointed, but I have to tell myself that it has saved me money by not going.

Hi ladies. Rest for me. Went to see some like it hot at the dinner theater. Good laughs! Have a good night!

Carmen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.