Daily Check-In TGIFriday 10/21

Tamster

Cathlete
It's Friday!! :D:D:D Cardio for me today, most likely one of the CTX cardio workouts. Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

Hi Tammy, thanks for getting us started.

When it rains it pours..my hearing-aid went dead yesterday. Fortunately I found a place in Dallas Texas that will fix it, so off it went with the Fed Ex man. Now, however, I am driving everyone at my office crazy because I can't hear a thing. Either that or now they are happy they can say what they want because I can't hear that either! LOL!

Oh well, at least I can hear my workouts! Today was cardio - I did TF Hiit 25, then PLB Pyramid up premix and 100 crunches. CLX is not very heavy on leg work so I add some every now and then.

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning everyone,

I am taking a rest day today. I am so hungry. blood tests this morning so no food/shake etc..!

have a good day and good workouts. sounds like you already did conni. and sorry to hear about your hearing aid issue. i hope all works out.

s.

Bodyrocked it today!!

Happy Friday ladies - today's workout was no joke! I did 20 min TJ Cardio, then followed it up with a 20 min circuit workout from Bodyrock.tv. I'm a sweaty mess and think I more than made up for not working out yesterday. Here is the link to the workout I did today BODYROCK.tv | Fitness Advice, Workout Videos, Health & Fitness | Bodyrock.tv

Got to use my dip station in this workout. :D

Have a great evening. Off to enjoy the beautiful evening.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.