Daily Check-In TGIFriday, 1/22

Good Morning Glories!

:D:D TGIF :D:D

I'm taking my rest day today, I am sore all over. I did like MMA Boxing and I used weighted gloves for it. Great workout! I really like the core work too. I'll do Disc 9 Legs tomorrow...maybe for once I can get through an entire leg workout.

Good morning - PLB for me today. Tammy/Becky you ladies are hard core! You must be so super fit!

Becky - enjoy the leg work out today.

Tammy - Rest and enjoy the day. Keebler cookies are buy one get one at Publix this week, yum! That's what I'd be doing on a rest day:eek:

I'll check in later.

Have a great one.

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Tammy - get some Fudge Stripe Cookies for me!!!! Yum!

Today was Cardio Core Circuit that I got in a trade this week. Let's just say I am going to trade this as soon as I can. Major disappointment! The cardio was just nonstop boring jumping, and the core work was minimal in my opinion. I had to add ab work afterwards! Cathe just doesn't seem to be having any fun, and seriously, how many water breaks can a person take in one workout???
Okay, I am over that now...

TGIF!

With one eye open at 5:00am I drag myself out to the living room planning to do a Jillian workout but my nephew has fiddled with the tv and sound system and try as I might, no sound. !@#@@!! I decide to a 4DS KB (a nice semi easy going workout for the morning) on the DVD player, on which strangely the sound works. Unfortunately the universal remote is a major PITA and would not let me select KB so.....bootcamp (a not so nice sweat your arse off kinda workout not for the morning) it was. By this time I was late so I had no time to hit the pause button and catch my breath like I usually do but somehow I kept up, took the world's fastest shower and got to work by 7:00 (without makeup mind you). And that ladies, is my a.m. drama. I am going to a Crapperware party with some fun people and opening a nice bottle of malbec (which is why I was forced to workout at such a cruel hour) :)

Enjoy the cookies Carmen!!

Last edited:
Hi gals,

I really needed to do weights today but I am sooo sore from Wednesday that nothing appealed to me. So while cardio didn't appeal either, sigh, I did CTX 10-10-10 just the warm up, kickbox and hi/lo segments then did CTX Kickbox just the kickbox and arm drills segments for about a 43 min. workout, not bad for hodge podging.

Next week will be better I hope though it already looks busy with lots of appointment, interview and lessons. sigh.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.