Daily Check In TGIF May 4

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies.

Insomniac here!x( I woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep. ACK! I am actually hoping to get back to bed in a few and catch a few more winks before I have to get up for the day. If I don't I'll be in super sad shape!:-(

Today's work out is BBC Shoulders and Back w/chin ups (no cardio) and *possibly* ARX if I am up for it.

Tomorrow is my last day of this rotation already! I can't believe it!}(

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning Fitties!

Wendy, I'm with you on the short night. I hope you were able to lay back down.
I was up at 4 this morning !
;( Too early when I didn't fall asleep until around 11pm, but unfortunately that's not unusual for me anymore.:(

Yesterday I did LIC and today I'm doing MM upperbody premix & abs. That is switching around the workouts just a bit but I really felt like cardio yesterday , so I just did it !:p Today I am ready for a good U/B workout!

This week has been mostly cloudy and cooler. I'm not enjoying the dreary days. Would someone please send the sun?

TGIF !!!!!!

Good morning Wendy and Becky!!

I woke up at 10 til 4 this morning but went to bed and to sleep at 9 so feel pretty good.

Wendy - YAY on finishing the rotation!! I hope you can catch a nap today.

Becky - it is cool and rainy here today but after some days this week of 90 degrees, I've had a taste of summer and I'll take the cool and rainy today!!

LIC Cardio Blast Timesaver and CM Complete Core today.

Have a good one!

Hey gals!

Yikes Wendy and Becky! I guess you were anticipating Friday so much that you couldn't sleep!

B&G overall leg premix today. When it got to 45 mins, I was wondering what was going to happen for the next 20 and then the card flashed on the screen to repeat the previous floorwork. OMG, that was tough for me. I only had 1lb ankle weights on!

Funy story - yesterday I had to phone Champion as I had some questions about bras that I'm thining of exchanging. I wanted to ask some specific questions about the bounce factor and such. Well, I had a male customer service rep and I can't believe how uncomfortable I was talking to him! I just kept thinking that he was rolling his eyes thinking that this lady is nuts talking about the bounce factor and compression! I was relieved when the call was over!I guess he gets it all the time but it threw me for a loop.:)

TGIF!!

Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Wendy: I am impressed that despite being so tired you'll still work hard. I usually end up sleeping ;-)

Becky: I'm working on sending a bit of sun your way.

Phyllis: Your phone conversation cracked me up. I'll give you credit for bravery. I would have kept hanging up until I got a female on the phone!

Jane: I am envious of your zzzzzzz's

I was prepared to workout yesterday but ended up going to dinner and a movie with my SO (hence the reason I am exhausted) I won't get a w/o today either :( So that means I will double up tomorrow with a morning cardio session and an afternoon weight session. Maybe Step Blast and Muscle Max?? We shall see. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!!!

:7:7 TGIF :7:7

B&G overall legs premix today...thanks for the heads up on that one Phyllis:eek: :eek:

Tig: Congrats on finishing another rotation. I hope a nap is in your future today.

Becky: I hope you sleep bettter tonight.

Jane: Enjoy your workout today....it is a nice combination.

Phyllis: ROTFLMAO....that's a funny story.

Hiya Ladies and good wonderful morning to all! :7

Today I have PLB and CM #1;
will start that when I'm done having my coffee and posting ;)

Been up since about 5ish when the hubby woke me up to candle lite; power was out but thankfully it went back on just before it was time to get the kiddos up and ready for the day. 1st thing I said to myself "How can I check in and wo without electricity" ;)

Today the sun is hiding behind thick grey clouds :( I love sunny skies they really help my overall attitude but I'm still smiling because I weighed and measured today!

I am back down to goal but then again I knew it 2 weeks ago. I guess I can go back and start doing my monthly weigh ins @ WW next week :)

The best part is comparing my measurements from last month's -

I have lost a total of 7 inches overall with significant losses in my waist and hip area :7 YES!

I also got rid of that rebound weight this past month; not much only 3#'s but I am happy!

Things are starting to tone up here, I put on some jeans yesterday that were feeling a bit snug before but yesterday they were actually loose around the back of my butt area, waist and thighs so I knew I had lost some inches but didn't know by how much until today.

Cathe's April rotation along with the TM helped a lot even though I had a week where I had to sub while I was feeling sick.

* Wendy - Ugh - so sorry about your lack of sleep - I hate when that happens to me - ruins my day and I'm off the entire day. I hope you get some rest!

* Becky - I usually hit the pillow around 1030-11 pm waiting for my hubby to get home from work and we are usually up around 4 - 5 am I still feel groggy but that's how it is - I could always use an extra hour or so though.

* Jane - LIC is fun, fun - Enjoy!

* Phyllis - wow about that wo - but don't you feel good that it's done? Heck I haven't even started yet.

Funny about calling Champion, were you able to get it resolved? I hope so. I wore my seamless tulip pink Vapor yesterday and it works well for my poor, small, saggy gals (after nursing 3 kids & weight loss they can use all the help they can get lol):p esp. with my TM run I did yesterday.

* Patti - but the question is did you enjoy your evening out w/ your SO ? That's great if you did ;) I'm sure your body will forgive you if you miss a few wo's due to RL.

**** Hellos to Tammy and all who follow!

Have a Fantastic Friday Ladies :7 - I'm off to work these legs and abs :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.