Daily check in TGIF May 2

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning! Happy Friday!

I'm taking an extended lunch today so I can run home and sign up for the RT! Yea!

I'm not really following a rotation anymore as I only have a week left till my trip. So, today will be LIC.

My HRM is going wack. While I was away it was reading anywhere from 22 to 238! I bought a new battery for the chest strap so we'll see how it goes today.

Have a good one!

Phyllis
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

TGIF everyone!!

Off to do LIS/HIS cardio only. FUN!!

Phyllis~ good luck getting into the road trip!! Keep us posted!

Have a great day,
Deanie

Good Morning Glories!

I overslept a tad, but I am doing CTX AllStep this morning.

Anyone planning on the May rotation?

Phyllis ~ GOOD LUCK!!!

Deanie ~ We posted at the same time...enjoy your workout!

:D :D TGIF :D :D

Good Morning Hellos to Phyllis, Deanie, Tammy & All who follow! :)

Went to bed way past my bedtime due to my son's track team coming back home at his school at 1030pm! We didn't get home until almost 11 and of course that meant mom's taxi was tired and cranky lol.

Today I was thinking of KPC but LIC looks good also so not sure what I'll be doing when I get back from dropping to kids of at school.

LOL by the time I get home I may decide on something all together different as I had nothing scheduled on my calender for today. :p

[font color=blue] Phyllis:[/font] Good Luck for the road trip sign up today. I'll be routing for you :)

If I'm lucky enough and Cathe has any for 2009 I pray I can get in a RT one day.

I've been salivating to go to a Cathe RT way back when Cathe hosted one when she was preggers with her 2nd boy lol, I think back then it was with the video fitness group.

[font color=blue] Tammy: [/font] I plan on doing Cathe's May rotation starting on Monday with some subs for some of the cardio [font color=indigo](need to have a CC &/or an itread in there, plus I don't have the PS series so will be subbing for those also)[/font]

Ladies have a Great day :7

Good Morning & TGIF !!!

Today is a timesaver premix from MM and I am adding on Abs .

I havent' looked at the May rotation yet...I am just finishing week 3 of the premix rotation but I'm going to take a look at it in a minute. I might do that one next, depending on what it is !;-) ;-)

vilma, ha.....well, what can I say,.....would I rather have Grace's voice or Sean's talk me through a workout ????? HA!!!!!! No, competition !!Sean it would have to be ! :7 :9 Still, I do have quite a few iTreads , that I use often and they ARE great workouts.
Grace just bugs me sometimes .:p :* :*

Everyone have a great day.
Phyllis, lucky you. I hope you get to go to the RT !!!:7

Happy Friday!

Becky

Hi all,

TGIF, indeed!

I may start the rotation on Monday, with my usual subs of course.

Today was Amy's ASC II and the core from LIS.

Good luck to all sign ups for the RT!!!!!

I'm starting the May rotation tomorrow.

Phyllis ~ Oh yeah! ;)

Becky ~ Another vote for Sean :D

Vilma ~ Looks like I'll be a few days ahead of you in the rotation but I'm glad you are doing it too.

Have a great night ladies...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.