Daily Check in TGIF Mar 5

pwmatt

Cathlete
Today IS Friday! Finally!! I'm tired and need some extra sleep. I am taking another rest day today. It has not been a very steady workout week for me.

Enjoy the day!

TGIF for sure !!!

Phyllis, you are smart to listen to your body. Extra sleep is as good as exercise when you really need it !!!

Cardio again today. Yesterday I did HIS / core from Pure Barre and later did some stretching from CS.

Today I think I'm doing Cardio Tai Chi with Janis Saffell. and later more CS stretching.
I'm hoping to go to spinning tomorrow with my DD again.

Have a great day !!!

Becky

Hi Becky and Phyllis,

Thanks for getting us going on a chilly Friday in March..
Today was kickbox - I did Tracey's Strikezone and the ball work from KPC.

TGIF!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone. I'm so glad its Friday. I've not really worked out at all this week. Its been sort of a rest week with a little guilt because I didnt finish last two days of last rotation.

Getting back on track with eating. I could use a nap right now.

Have a great day everyone.

Carmen.

Hi All!

STS #23 legs for me today. I hate leg workouts, but I just LOVE the tri-set leg workouts in Meso 2. I can really see myself using these workouts again and again. One more workout until my recovery week and then I'll decide if I continue on to Meso 3 or repeat Meso 2.

Phyllis ~ Thanks for getting us started! Good for you for listening to your body and taking a rest.

Conni ~ Love the variety in your rotations.

Carmen ~ Sounds like you listened to your body this week too. You'll come back to your workouts refreshed and energized.

Becky ~ I loved spinning class when I did it...great workout all around. Enjoy your class tomorrow.

Have a good night all. DS#2 is on his way home for spring break :confused: DS#1 has moved home and DS#3 will be home the following week for spring break :confused: YIKES!!!! I want my empty nest back :confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.