Daily Check in TGIF Mar 26

Good Morning Glories!

YAY!!!! IT'S FRIDAY!!!! :D:D

Today is iTread 14/45.

Phyllis ~ Thanks for getting us started. How was Athletic Step?

As is OK - not my fav step WO, but they all cant be great right? Like Beavs(I think) said, these cardios don't have the fun factor.

Have a good day!

Good Morning !

We woke up to SNOW on the ground and reports of accidents and very slippery roads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ?????????? That was NOT in the forecast !!!

Cardio for me too today.

Phyllis, these last 2 weeks of STS I am subbing all the cardio. I'm just not thrilled with SC either. Sadly, no fun factor for me either.

Have a good one

Becky

Good morning all! Today its 4DS LIS entirety. I need to really push drinking more water today.

If I wanted to do an STS style workout with the DVD's I have how should I group them? Meso 1 endurance, Meso 2 strength, Meso 3 should be????

Thanks for your help. Have a great day.

Phyllis, thanks for starting us off today

Becky snow? What part of country are you? Its humid here today.

Tam - enjoy your workout. Is Itread a treadmill workout?

Carmen.

I posted the wrong workout ! I THOUGHT today was cardio, but it's shoulders/bi/tri- disc 33 !!!!!!

Carmen, I'm in Ohio !!!!!!! We didn't expect SNOW , I can tell you THAT ! ughhhh

Hi everyone,

Well, I am glad I am not the only one who doesn't feel the love for this series.

I have been doing alot of trading on VF lately, and the SC series is NOT a hot commodity, surprise, surprise..

Today was step day - I did Jules Benson Step and Pilates.

TGIF

Go Buckeyes!

:)WHOO HOO!!! I am 5 for 5 this week!!!!! And I even have a sub job at 11:16 this morning.

I did Cardio Camp's kickboxing premix for my cardio workout today. And my weight is dropping again after I hit another high last week, sigh. My chocolate cravings and no workouts can NOT coincide (sp?) with each other:(:eek: But anyway I am back on track and my weight is coming back down.

Have a great weekend in case I don't get a workout in tomorrow but I should considering my hubby will be gone in the morning. I get pampered in the afternoon with a new perm, whoo hoo!!!:D

Carmen ~ Meso 1 is endurance, Meso 2 is hypertrophy (muscle building and definition) and Meso 3 is strength.

Good morning all! Today its 4DS LIS entirety. I need to really push drinking more water today.

If I wanted to do an STS style workout with the DVD's I have how should I group them? Meso 1 endurance, Meso 2 strength, Meso 3 should be????

Thanks for your help. Have a great day.

Phyllis, thanks for starting us off today

Becky snow? What part of country are you? Its humid here today.

Tam - enjoy your workout. Is Itread a treadmill workout?

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.