Daily Check in TGIF Jan18

Good Morning Glories!

:D :D :D TGIF :D :D :D

This afternoon will be KickMax....blech!

I LOVED spin class although.... I am walking kind of funny this morning (sore hoochie ;) ) Patti and I met ahead of time and had a lite bite to eat and then we took one car to the gym. The instructor is Patti's trainer and she is SO adoreable and uber fit. We cycled for about 75 minutes straight :eek: :eek: I plan on going back next week for round two...I'll let Patti fill you in on her take of the class.

Have a good day ladies, I'll check back later!

Good morning Phyllis and Tammy and all that follow...

Phyllis - I got those shoes at Dick's, you need to try them on. I really wasn't even that interested in them until I tried them on and then I knew I had to have them.

Tammy - it looks like you are looking forward to KM... LOL...

I have a funeral to go to today, getting off work early. A good friend of mine's mother died. I'll report back later about workout if there is anything to report.

TGIF!!! and I don't work the weekend!

TGIF is Right !!!:D

Good morning !

I think I'm going to do Kimberly Spreen's Kickbox Bootcamp, in honor of Tammy doing KM !

Jane, I'm going to look at those shoes this weekend !

Welcome back Vilma ! You've been missed ! How are you ?

Have a great day !

Becky

Hi All. My plan is to take an additional rest day after a semi rough week. If I really feel up to it, I'll do some heavy weight work tonight. I've just been feeling rather down and stressed to boot.

I wanted to enjoy spinning but I found the bike seat agonizingly painful that I spent most of the class wishing it was over. My bike had a gel seat too which was of little help. I felt like I was being pushed forward on the seat, making the discomfort all the more so. I was definitely reminded of my tail bone injury from high school. That being said, I will give it one more try. Maybe my body will adjust. The instructor, who is my trainer, was awesome and the music great even if I felt completely out of place amongst the hardcore types.

Hi everyone,

KM was on the rotation today, so I did a great mishmosh:

4DS Kickbox cardio
Pam Cosmi Hi/lo cardio from Cardio Sculpt
4DS Bootcamp Drills 1-4
4DS Kickbox core and stretch

About 75 minutes in all, but great variety,

TGIF

Hi Ladies.

Today is leg day w/S&H +abs. I'm very scared!:eek: I hope I survive it!:p

Beavs: The very first time I took a spin class my rear was hurtin' too...for a couple of days as a matter of fact! I went back the following week and it was better. Your behind WILL get used to it so if you liked the work out DEFINATELY give it another shot!}(

Later!:)

Hello All & Happy Friday :D

Its so good to be back and checking in with you all once again ;) I need to remember to put myself first and I was finding that during the holiday season I was putting myself way low on that list of taking care of myself - no more of that lol

With that said I've been following Cathe's rotation and today I did Imax 3 omg what a great workout it felt so good and afterwards showered , changed and had myself some very yummy sushi nigiri salmon and tuna in fact - yumm-O !

I am doing well maintained my weight over the holidays albeit even with all the holiday cookies :( but my workouts crawled to a trickle and I felt 'fleshy' not tight and toned as I like to be.

Amazing how missing out workouts the body craves it so much more so I'm back to doing as best of clean eating as I can as summer is right around the corner although we are expecting snow within the next 24 hours lol

As for STS I still have not preordered it just yet but I will before the price begins to go up

Phyllis & Becky - thanks so much for your warm welcome back :)

Awww Patti thank you and you made me laugh over in OD on the 'what you plan on doing this weekend' thread :D

I'm so glad to be back and I need to get my family's brain to remember if momma ain't happy then nobody is lol

Yes I need my endorphin and overall feel good surge from working out

I'm glad I could give someone a chuckle. I really do promise not to drink...heavily that is. I will be doing some heavy weight training and might sip some shiraz (Woop Woop is an awesome Australian brand) but not at the same time of course....

Well, for as much fun as I had last night spinning, todays' workout just plain SUCKED x( I hate KickMax so I don't know why I tried to do it. My legs gave out during the 4th blast, so I just FF'd to the stretch. I then decided (stupidly, I might add) to break down Amy Bento's ASCII. I couldn't even get the warm-up down, and after 30 minutes of rewinding gave up. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll bring my game face for BM#2.

Patti ~ (((Hugs)))...you know where I am!

Vilma ~ WELCOME BACK!!!! It is SO nice to have you back with us :D

Wendy ~ So glad you are enjoying S/H. One of my favorites!

Conni ~ I should have done your mish-mosh today x( x(

Becky ~ I hope your workout was better than mine!

Jane ~ YAY!!! The weekend off...what are your plans?

Carla ~ Where ya at?

Annette ~ How's it going?

Have a good night ladies!

Evening everybody!

No workout today... just didn't happen, got home too late and am getting supper ready now...

Tammy - hopefully working out is in my plans this weekend! LOL... I plan on getting some painting done. I'll be snow-bound so should get something done. They are calling for about 6 to 8 inches here. That is a MAJOR snow storm for us! That is on top of the about 3 inches we got yesterday. Of course, that is all gone now with the 40 degree temps we had today.

Vilma - welcome back!!

Hello everyone... Happy weekend,

Tonight: MIC- whew
calf and core work and stretch from 4 day split.

Have a nice evening.

Tammy.....Kimberly Spreen's kickbox bootcamp is the ONLY kickboxing workout I've ever done that I LOVE !!!
I actually SOLD KM......the only Cathe workout I've ever gotten rid of - so I know exactly how you feel !:-(

PHYLLIS.....I went out tonight and bought those shoes !!!!!!!
Jane was right ! They are amazing !! Comfortable and light and will be perfect for hiking and I can't wait to try working out in them !!!:D
Your turn !!!:7 :p

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.