Daily check in TGIF Jan11

Good Morning Glories!!!

:D :D :D TGIF :D :D :D

I am starting to feel better, so I am going to attempt ME after work. I'm a day behind in the rotation now x( My parents are coming over for pizza and salad tonight as DS#2 goes back to school Sunday and the other two follow suit next Sunday. I'm kinda ready for them to go back to school ;)

Phyllis ~ I REALLY, really, really want the new STS DVD's....but coming right after xmas AND the paying of 3 spring tuitions, I'm going to have to wait :(

Have a FAN-TAB-U-LOUS Friday gals :D :D :D

Good morning Phyllis, Tammy, and all that follow....

I'm so glad you are feeling better Tammy.

I'm in on the presale. I'm working Saturday so will probably order when I get off work.

Today is a rest day on the rotation but since I've taken quite a few rest days lately, I'll press on with the 50 minute run. I'll probably pull out a Cardio Coach for this.

Have a good day everyone.

Good Morning Everyone !

I think I'll try step again, maybe a circuit.....cardio & weights or LIC .

Tammy, good luck with your workout. (but yesterday I meant now it's time for you to FEEL BETTER, not workout !!;) :p Am glad you are feeling good enough to try working out though !!)

I'm in on the presale.
I just happen to have $200 Christmas money .....and what would make me happier to spend it on ????:7

HEY! It's Friday!! TGIF !!!

Becky

Morning!! TGIF is right!! Today was HSC + Bonus Burn. I am feeling it already.

I am so in on the presale. I hope it lasts a few weeks like it usually does, so I can get the money up.

Have a wonderful day!

Morning Girls!

I can't decide if I want to make today my yoga day or my leg day. Whatever I don't do today I will do tomorrow. I guess I'll decide at the last minute!:)

YES! I'm sooo in on that presale!!!!}(

Have a great day!:)

Hi all,

Today was HSC. Happy Friday.

No STS for me, I have no desire to become that obsessive about my workouts, and I don't like to lift that heavy to where I require a home gym to accomplish my fitness goals. $200.00 is alot of money to be doing something just because everyone else is, and I am seeing that kind of response on other threads. That is kind of sad, imo, that we feel like we have to pony up the big bucks because we are afraid of missing out on something. I mean no dissrespect to the serious devotees that will dedicate themselves fully to this series, but I have no desire to be a bodybuilder. I am pretty pleased with what I have, and life is too short not to get out there and do some living outside of my workout room.

Have a great day.

Conni,

No offense taken girl. To each his/her own! That's what makes the world go around, ya know?
I am buying the series because I love lifting heavy (especially for my upper body). I'm not looking to be a body builder, LOL, but I DO like a more muscular, cut look and I get better results if I do less cardio and more weights so this series is perfect for me as is the X which I have ofcourse. LOL
ITA about the folks who are just "following the leader" so as not to be left out. $200 is alot of money to spend on something you don't know if you TRULY want. Sounds like an awesome value over all though-as long as you are actually going to USE the system!:)

Have a good day!

Hi again !

I ended up with LIC upperbody premix (65 min.) and it was perfect.
All my favorite things! Step and upperbody weights with fun choreography & great music !:7 :7
Perfect for my Friday morning workout !!!:D

Now, have a great day my friends!!:D

Becky

Today is a rest day for me. I had to drag myself out of bed this a.m.

I am very much fired up about the STS series because I really do want to lift heavier and I can't really say that I have enjoyed P90X. I pay $10 a month to Planet Fitness (I love the ellipticals there and couldn't even buy one for as little as I pay for the gym membership) so I will now have an excuse to use other equipment, such as the squat rack. I know a lot of people will pre-order anything but for me, this is something I have wanted and will be using. Like Wendy, I'm looking to push myself further, but not obsessively. (I love to eat too much!! :9 )

Beavs and Wendy,

Believe me, you guys are the ones who I definitely think will commit themselves to this series with the right idea. I am looking forward to your opinions of STS because of that!
:7

Slo Mo Legs and SSE 6 Min Abs are in the bag! I liked Slo Mo Legs but went too heavy on the first move so my back was hurting for a while after that. x( I noted it for next time so that I don't make that mistake again!

Until tomorrow ladies!:)

Today was a 50 minute run with 20 of it to be SS and 30 interval... I pulled out Cardio Coach Pressplay and it fit the bill... I added on the stretch from CC#6. I feel very good right now!:)

Yowzers...I only took two days off and I was just struggling with ME...YIKES! I did finish though :D

I was really on the fence about STS when I first read about it, but the more I read (it requires only 3 days/week leaving 4 days to do other workouts) the more I think I'm going to take the plunge. My birthday is in February so it will be an early birthday present :D

Jane ~ Great run...can't go wrong with Coach Sean }(

Wendy ~ Nice workout! I used to HATE LB workouts, but now I do so many of them I don't mind them...although I will FOREVER hate split lunges ;)

Patti ~ Sorry you had to spend your rest day you no where...(((HUGS))) to you and Mike. It looks like Jazzman's may be in our future?

Becky ~ Sounds like you had a great workout. I am feeling better each day, thank you very much!

Conni ~ HSC is coming up for me. I always find those high step circuits SO difficult for some reason.

Carla ~ You go girl!

Good night ladies!

Ok, I didn't workout today but I will answer the question. Like I said yesterday I want the STS just because I did more weight lifting than cardio but I don't forsee the money coming in so I will have to wait. I hope they sell them individually because I really can't work my legs like I used to but I do want the upper body ones.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.