Daily Check in TGIF Dec 14

pwmatt

Cathlete
Yea for Friday!!!

No run for me today, I'll do SB instead!

I got my calendar yesterday! Woo Hoo! The group picture from the RT is in there so I could say that I made the Cathe calendar!

Hey, where has Jane been? Is she still busy redoing her house?

I plan on grocery shopping tonight. I'll buy baking stuff. It's upposed to snow tomorow, so I'll spend the day making goodies. :) I'm up for cookie ideas gals. C'mon, I know you all have a favorite - give me some suggestions.

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Glories!

:D :D :D TGIF :D :D :D

I've got MM today. DS#3 was supposed to come home today, but his last exam was cancelled yesterday because of the snow storm x( now he has to wait until next Wednesday. We got nearly 10" of snow with another storm heading our way Sunday....YIKES!

Phyllis ~ I *LOVE* cookies...they are my weakness. What time should I be at your house tomorrow? :9

Good Morning !!

Phyllis, we are getting ready for that same snowstorm tonight !
Cookies sound like the best way to deal with it !
One of my faves are Oreo Balls!
1 pkg. oreos
1 Pkg (8oz) cream cheese
melting chocolate

Make oreos into crumbs using a food processor, then blend in cream cheese
roll into balls and put in fridge for 30 to 60 minutes until hard
Dip into chocolate (melt chocolate, use a toothpick to dip)
chill to harden

These are so good, I can't even begin to tell you !!!:9 :9
EVERYBODY who tries them loves them!:9 :9

No workout and terrible eating yesterday, so I'm trying to get back on track today. I'm supposed to do cardio kicks, but will sub.....maybe a CC ......not sure yet.

Have a great friday !!!

Becky

You are all too funny. I was thinking the same things...to get a few tasty treats while snowed in this weekend. Amy Bento has me so dang sore I will be taking a rest day today even though I should do some cardio. I'm really tired as I only slept for about four hours last night. Where's my tea??? Oreo balls....hee hee hee

Oh my I am dying here!

I keep thinking about SNL's skit with Alec Baldwin and his "smelly balls", which is actually a recipe. You end up peeing your pants by the end of the thing!

Snow coming up here too, and our snowblower is in the shop! I am anticipating the shoveling as we speak. Yuk!

Today was HSTA, don't have it don't want it.
I did Michelle's Best Body Circuit, lots of fun and a nice workout!

Busy week, didn't get to exercise yesterday on my regular day, my youngest turned 11 and we had my mil here to celebrate. I did exercise today did about 40 min. of Slow and Heavy chest, triceps and biceps. Need to go grocery shopping so I am in a hurry.

Have a great day!!!:7

I forgot to post my workout !
I did CC #3 .
Then babysat my grandson Brayden for 4 hours , and trust me, that is a workout too !!!:7

Becky

I did shoulders and arms and arx a little while ago. Now I'm just biding my time until I can hit the gym for a run!

Tomorrow is yoga only...Oooooohhhhhmmmmm!:)

Have a great afternoon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.