Daily Check in TGIF Aug 29

pwmatt

Cathlete
3 day weekend WooHoo!!

Becky, I gotta tell ya. My family absolutely loves the oreo balls that you gave me the recipe for for a while back. We call"em dirt balls and my girls make them for almost every social occasion! There are a batch in my refrigerator right now, waiting to be dipped in chocolate. Sometimes they use the white cookies and they call them snowballs.;)

Back to reality...I will be doing a cardio premix from LIC and of course PUSHUPS!!I'm looking forward to the 2 day rest from them. :)

Deanie, are you still liking the nutrition program?Am I remembering correctly that you signed up for it? It is tempting - especailly to get the 10% off cathe fitness stuff and I think you get a few WM downlads too.

Last edited:
Good Morning Phyllis & All who Follow...

Phyllis those 'dirt balls' sound yummy. May I have the recipe?
My kids would get a kick out of them.

Enjoy your workout I like LIC :)

Today I'm not doing any cardio since I'm doing the CCPP with add on challenge tomorrow and I know how I'll be feeling the next day.

I'll be doing day 3 of the PUs and Tri's & Bi's from the BC 4ds.

Have a wonderful day & enjoy the holiday weekend!

picture.php

Good Morning !

Phyllis , Jane gave me that recipe and we love um' too !
loveshower.gif

In fact, for me , they are dangerous to keep around the house, because I WILL eat them !!
91.gif

I'm trying to cram the rest of the rotation into today because of the weekend , and I've done all the 4ds weight work so I might make this a CC or itread day, and now I'm considering LIC as well.
I love that one !!!
chase.gif

TGIF !!!!!
bliss.gif
clap.gif

Becky

Vilma, I'll post that recipe after work today. You will love it. I don't eat them because I am not able to eat just one.

Hi everyone,

TGIF!!!

4DS today, workout of my choice. I did the 4DS BC Upper Body Circuit Premix, with alot of the drills on my rebounder to get my heartrate really high!

Please post that recipe Phyllis. I know we would love it!

Good Morning everyone

Today was MM and pushups for me. I made it thru both:eek:!! don't ask me why (prob. because I'm anal) but I did the pushups in MM too!! did them all but the last one of the second set, where we have to go up 4 counts, down 2 and up 2 !!

Phyllis~ I am liking the nutrition site, but I am doing Fitday.com. its free and right now that's the way i've got to go. its a great site though and highly recommend it. Hope you enjoyed your pushups today;) :p

Vilma~ enjoy your workout today. how''d you do with the pushups?

Becky~ 105 pushups!!!:eek::eek::eek: You go girl!!:)

Conni~ TGIF is right! Love BC- never did the circuit- looks tough!

Have a great day everyone

PS question- Becky, when you did 4DS and the pushup challenge did you do all the pushups in chest and back and the pushup challenge? Next week I am starting a 4DS rotaton where I do chest and back on mondays. wondering how to do the challenge and the workout???? I may have to adjust the challenge....hmmmmm:)

Last edited:
Hi all,

I did CTX LL warm up, CTX biceps and All Step abs today then did about 30 min. of a very old taebo workout.

It is raining here but we need it, it has been soo dry here for most of August.

Have a great day!!:D

Sounds like a good workout day for you Annette, well done!

Deanie - I like it because it breaks all the drills up into sections of 4, then you do chest and back, then the next 4, bis and tris, the last 4, shoulders, core from KB, and then a stretch, all in an hour.
Very diverse, which is good for me!

dirt balls

Here's the recipe

1 pkg oreos or any chocolate sandwich cookie(you can use vanilla cookies for snowballs)
1 pkg(89z) cream cheese
melting chocolate(I've used the the kinds that you can microwave in the container and I've used semi sweet choc chips. They both work well but the chips are cheaper)

Make oreos into crumbs using a food processor , then blend in cream cheese, roll into balls,insert toothpick and put in fridge for 30 to 60 mins- until they harden
Dip into melted chocolate and chill again to harden

Then dig in!!

Thanks Phyllis!

That recipe sounds so good it is just plain wrong! I don't even think I could wait until the darn things chill!

Thanks again!

Okay, I guess I should let you all know what I made for my cohorts at the office today..

Dump Cake!

1 20 oz can of crushed pineapple
1 can cherry pie filling
1 yellow cake mix
2 sticks of butter, cut up

Use nonstick spray on a 13x9 pan. Dump the can of pineapple, undrained, in the pan, spread out. Next, dump the can of cherry pie filling, spread it out on top of the pineapple. Now, sprinkle the yellow cake mix all over to cover well. Cut up the butter on top of the whole mess and bake at 350 degrees for an hour. Cool...and scoop with ice cream.
It disappeared within 15 minutes!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.