Daily check in TGIF April 2

pwmatt

Cathlete
So, who is in for the RT? Tammy? I'm leaning towards going this year. I didn't attend last year.

No workout for me today.

Have a good one all!

GOOD Morning & TGIF !!!!!!!!!

84 degrees today ! It was in the low 80's yesterday too !!! YAY!

Today is the last workout of STS ! Shoulders/bi/ tri . I am seriously looking at doing the April rotation that Cathe posted. Is anyone else ?

No RT for me. Sadly, I can't justify the big $$

Have a FANTASTIC FRIDAY !!!!!! :)

TGIF!!!

AACK!!!!! I overslept! No workout for me today :confused:

Phyllis ~ I don't think I'll try for the RT, but good luck to you!

Happy Furlough Friday! Its our first furlough day....I'm still glad I have a job. Today is S&H bi and tris. I think I'll also add in some abs.

I would like to someday meet Cathe. I will try to register for the RT April 8th, but I'm never quick enough on the draw...:(

Cathe was on FB last night and answered my post. I like when she does that. It makes me feel like she really cares. Genius marketing...:eek:

Hubby taking me out for fish dinner.

Have a blessed Good Friday.

Carmen.

Last edited:
Hi gals, I worked yesterday so no workout and I have a cold which is every now & then goes to my chest so I opted to not workout today. Maybe tomorrow but not sure this cold isn't getting better at the moment.

My weight is back down slightly which is a good thing but if I don't workout it will go back up so I have to keep some exercise going.

Have a great Easter weekend and Easter Sunday:D

Remember that Christ died for a reason and rose for us to have a chance at Glory with Him one day!!!

Hi everyone,

Sorry so late, but a really busy day today. Rest day on the CLX rotation, but I added cardio - Dierdre Tap Less, Step More. Took Sherman to the dog park for the afternoon, and did my usual cleaning,etc...

Starting my famous bunny cake tonight for Easter.

No RT here, just not in my budget to spend that kind of money on myself. We are planning a family vacation to DC this summer, and I would rather spend that kind of time with them.

TGIF!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.