Daily Check-in TGIF 5-18

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning!

It was good to see your post this morning Heather... you've been missed!

Today is KPC cardio conditioning premix and KPC abs. Another miserable night last night, woke up at 2 and that was it.

Have a good one.

Aww Jane, are you off today? Weill you get a chance to nap?

I'm doing the 90 min SJP premix very soon, then it's off to get the dog groomed. He's a retriever mix so he has quite a bit of hair. He should be coming home half naked!!

Tammy - excellent mom news!! Are you bringer her home? Good luck! :)

Wendy, what did you thing of that PP premix. It didn't feel hard to me at the time, but I had lat doms the next day.

Vilma, I send back the seamless Vapor and requested a regular Vapor in exchange. Honestly, I probably should stick to buying at the store where I can try on.

Heather, it sounds like things are going great for you. I'm sure my bosses is wishing that I would clean my desk. He's a neat freak and I..well, let's just say I like to be organized but it never seems to happen completely.
Beavs, what did you choose yesterday? I haven't done Super Cardio in years!

Becky, I don't think I can do tris with 12. My tris aren't very strong:(
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Jane, Sorry about the sleepless night. :-(

Phyllis, I didn't do that premix. x( See yesterday's post AFTER my work out for details.:7 I have a pure bred golden. He needs to get groomed BAD! I keep forgetting to call for the appointment! ACK!

Well I blew off yoga last night in favor of some summer clothes shopping at Old Navy and then a couple of beers with friends. *slaps self on hand* BAD WENDY!:p }( :7

Today is my rest day instead of Sunday. I adjusted my schedule a bit since I have plans that I knew wouldn't allow me to work out today.

I weighed myself this morning and definately raised an eyebrow at what it said. I usually hover between 127-130#. Over the last few weeks my weight has dipped slightly below it to 126.5 but then went back up to my usual range again. This morning I got on the scale and it said 125.5! I actually don't know if this is a good thing or not! I guess I have to give it a week see if it sticks or not before I make my decision.

Have a good day.

Good Friday Morning Ladies! :7

Today's scheduled workout calls for KPC cardio conditioning premix and KPC abs..... looking forward to that one and IF I have enough time and stamina I will also do iTread 13/30 as that one has been calling me from my pretty red nano ;)

* Jane - Looks as if you & I are on schedule doing the same workout once again..... so sorry you had a crummy night :(

* Phyllis - Funny you should mention the bras again... yesterday I found a Champion seamless double dry in pink at TJMaxx for 9.99; of course I had to grab it and now I have three of them :) During the April sale I bought a red one.

If you have a TJMaxx in your area I'd recommend checking them out - as I was quite surprised to see many name brands in sports bras there. Sorry that seamless Vapor did not work out for you - I used that one yesterday.

Was I the only one who did the SS/PP UB premix yesterday? ;) I feel really good this morning once again but that does not mean DOMS will set in later on.

* Wendy - I need to go bu Old Navy's for some shorts - any good deals there? LOL Having a night out with friends is fun enjoy your rest day today :D Heck celebrate that number the scale gave you this morning :p

Hellos to all who follow !

Have a wonderful Friday! :7

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

:7:7 TGIF :7:7

This morning is BM#2 timesaver cardio and abs and I'll also add on iBallet#7 floorwork and abs.

Phyllis ~ I love that SJP/SB premix and I'll be making it up on Sunday. My Dad is picking up my Mom and my plan is to meet them at their home.

Jane ~ I'm sorry you didn't sleep well last night. Great news about your son's continued progress.

Wendy ~ A girl has to have some fun once in awhile :7 Congrats on the lost poundage!

Vilma ~ I hope you love that itread 13/30 as much as I do....I'm doing it again Monday.

Heather ~ Good job on keeping up with your personal reorganization project, or PRP from here on out...LOL! :7 Thanks for the car prayers...*crosses fingers*!

Good Morning Fit Friends!

Jane, I'm sorry about your rotten night .:(

I was the complete opposite and slept until the alarm woke me (NEVER happens!!) and woke up groggy and out of sorts.

It's been a wild morning here, so no workout yet, but the rotation calls for Kickmax, so of course I'll be subbing.
Tammy, I may do what you're doing. That sounds good.

Welcome home to your wonderful Mother!!!:7 :7 :7

Hi to everyone and TGIF !:D

OOO,Wendy, do tell about Old Navy. My daughters have been bugging me to go there lately. They say the TV commercial advertising bathing suits for 12.50 ea piece.

Hey Beavs - question for you. I know you work out in your living room also. I have a carpet issue. My present carpet is shot and we need to replace. I am just so afraid that I'll mess up the new stuff. What you do have on your floor?

Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

>
>Vilma ~ I hope you love that itread 13/30 as much as I
>do....I'm doing it again Monday.

Tammy -

I just have to tell you that after doing itread 13/30 just once today - I love it! What a fantastic workout and it is a HIIT workout whoa!

I need to put this one in on a weekly basis.

Thanks so much for telling me about it the 1st time around :7

This one gave me more W.W. activity points than KPC Cardio conditioning; which I did this morning along with the ab work too but I didn't feel totally done yet .... 13/30 did it for me - I'm a happy camper now that I feel I worked out good :D

My work out is done for today ! YAY! :p

Did KPC cardio conditioning premix Plus the KPC abs and stretch ....didn't feel all the way done with my cardio so I did iTread 13/30 which is my new favorite itread as it was a great sprinting run Tammy was right it qualifies as a HIIT

Hi gals,

As of this morning I am down 10.2 pounds since getting the new scale which tracks it for you. I am soooo happy!!!:7 :7 :7

I did select upper body exercises off of Slow and Heavy today and the warm up off of Leaner Legs (the warm up about kills my legs and knees) for my workout. I have to go grocery shopping this afternoon so I need to get going.

I think there must be something to this weights only thing because I am losing again on a consistent basis I have been doing this for about 5 weeks now and I was giving it 6 so it is working well for me. I do throw a cardio in once a week for variety and I am only working out 3 days a weeks too and by george it is working.

Have a great weekend!!:7 :) :) ;) :7

Vilma ~ I'm so glad you liked iTread 13/30. I have to admit it is my current favorite too.

Annette ~ WOW...you are just doing awesome, I'm so happy for you.

Becky ~ I love the step portion of BM#2 and was glad to see it was repeated twice.

I'm off to see Mom...thanks for all the well wishes.

>
>I'm off to see Mom...thanks for all the well wishes.

Tammy - I must not have been posting here yet about your mom - I 'm guessing she was in the hospital and is now doing better?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.