Daily Check-In TGIF!!!!! 11-17

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning!!!

DrillMax for me today! No I'm not doing it twice!}( I had to take an unscheduled rest day yesterday because I just couldn't get it done. I felt droopy all day and couldn't even think of doing a workout when I got off work. Too many early morning wakeups and long days this week maybe..... Anyway I feel great this morning (of course I went to bed very early last night and slept 10 hours last night!)

Have a great Friday!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!!!

I'm supposed to do Kenpo this morning, but I HATE this workout. In fact, I just may bag the whole P90x rotation. It seems as if I am the only one who 1: doesn't like it and 2: is not seeing results. My weight is up 5 lbs since starting and I'm eating so clean I squeak!!!!

Enough of my ranting....sorry.

Jane: Are you seeing any results with this rotation?

Phyllis: Enjoy your rest day.

Tig: Enjoy your rest day.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

TGIF!

Yesterday I walked 45 minutes and totally enjoyed it.

Last night I tried a new sleep medicine and it didn't not work for me ONE BIT. I was up alllllllllll night !

Has anyone else dealt with chronic nightly insomnia before??? Any suggestions?
I've tried Ambien CR (worked a month and stopped)and Rozerum (sp?) that was last night and I won't take it again!
I guess it's on to Lunesta.
Boy , do I miss the nights that I could sleep all on my own!
I go nights with NO sleep and then sometimes get an hour or two and I just can't function on that!
No doctor is trying to find out what's going on, they are just prescribing stuff and I'm about to go batty!!

I am looking for a new doctor and think I might need a sleep clinic next.

Enough ranting outta me!!
Have a good FRIDAY everyone.

Needless to say, it's a rest day for me !:-(

Tig ~ check your PM. It may be a while before I get back to you....I have got to get moving. I'll check back later....

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I did Drill Max for the second time yesterday morning. I struggled through the advanced upper body moves again. I modified the last drill by doing the squat thrusts with my hands on my step instead of the floor, and I was able to get all the way up into a tuck jump with Cathe! It is amazing what a difference that one little change made. Drill Max is a fun workout. I like it, but it is not my favorite of the series. That honor belongs to Body Max 2 or Cardio Fusion. I like all of them, but Body Max 2 is still the crown jewel of this series. I love the Drill Max segment of Cardio Fusion and expect to get more use out of the Drill Max premixes. The cardio leg blast premix looks fantastic. When I do the whole workout, my heart rate drops during the upper body work. It is hard for me to go from being down on the floor doing upper body work to being up on my feet hopping like a bunny rabbit. I have fun with the same agility drills in Cardio Fusion, but the upper body work in this one breaks the momentum. I have decided to enjoy the parts I love and save the rest for a future challenge. I am hoping that all those crazy push-ups will be more doable when I weigh less.

I met with my counselor last night, and we talked about my game plan for the holidays. I historically gain weight during this season, but I am hoping to break free from that cycle this year by the grace of God. I have been praying about this and have a good game plan. I will share more later.

This is my rest day, which is a good thing. I stayed up late last night doing Clean Max, and I am tired this morning.

Becky, I am sleeping through the night again. The light therapy is making a difference. Working out with Cathe again is helping too! :)

Conni, I asked Cathe about that leg blast premix with no warm-up. If she does not respond, we will just have to wonder! ;-)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Hi everyone,

Thanks for passing on the question to Cathe, Heather, it is just so weird, imo for Cathe to do that.

Today was ME, very invigorating!

Go Buckeyes!!!!!!!! O - H - I - O !

Anybody seen or found my exercise brain?!? Cuz here lately I just don't wanna!!!! I did manage to do the 8 min. taebo (11 min) through 2 times today for my workout. It was supposed to be upper body again but nothing sounded good. sigh. At least I did something which is a good thing. My cycle is here maybe that is it. Dunno?!

Have a great weekend.:7

>Tig ~ check your PM. It may be a while before I get back to
>you....I have got to get moving. I'll check back later....

I got your pm and responded. Take your time writing back. :)

Tammy - I'm seeing very good results with this rotation. It is enhancing my lower body strength and my LB is slimming down. I am loving the way my legs are looking. I've never seen my inner thighs so cut and defined. Definitely this rotation is carrying on the same results from the LB rotations I've been focusing on since the 1st of September.

Just finished DrillMax and SM#2. I'm behind a day since I took an unscheduled rest day yesterday. I hate when that happens!x(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.