Daily Check In Sunday Oct 15

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Good morning all. Another day of work for me, so I'm up and at 'em early. Today I hope to do HSTA after work. We usually have pizza for dinner on Sunday's with a couple who probably fit the description of best friends. I've been doing so well with the eating thing this week that I'm thinking of passing on the zaa. Maybe I'll take a bowl of the chickpea stew I've been taking for lunch. I ordered CTX as soon as I got home yesterday. And Powerstrike 4 last week. And Cathe's new DVD's will be out soon. Is it Christmas? Have a wonderful Sunday.

Robin - I am so excited for you. All that new Cathe!! I had Mexican last and only ate 12 tortilla chips!! I can't believe it. I think someone else was occupying my body at that time because I have NEVER done that!

Today is CTX cardio of choice (I'm doing 10-10-10 and I may do Step and Intervals too). Feel the need for a longer cardio today, had only CTX Kickbox yesterday. Also 10 minutes of abs tacked onto that.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone. It is a cold cold Sunday morning here in the Piedmont of NC, 35 degrees, brrrrr.....

Good Morning Fit Chix!

I'm not sure what I am doing this morning...either a cardio coach on the treadmill or a rest.

Robin: Chickpea stew sounds delish...do you have the recipe?

Jane: It is cold here too....I love both 10-10-10 and Step & Intervals...have fun!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Hi Robin, Jane and Tammy. It's beautiful looking here. I haven't been outside yet. bu DH tells me it's like yesterday maybe around 50.

DS had kids sleep over in the LR, so no WO for me this AM.

Another college vistit today - Rowan University - real close to home.
Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hi ladies,

Happy Sunday!:)

Today is Patrick Goudea's nonstop step. ( taped off of fittv, it is such a fun workout.) And maybe some leg workout.;-)

Jenn

Planned a long walk today, but have to hang around the house because of car trouble. Battery was dead when I tried to venture out this morning, so luckily the AAA service does repairs so I won't be without wheels for long.

Frustating, however, because I wanted to get out. I do too much hanging around the house as it is! Mixed blessing, but I'm glad the car will be fixed today.

Will do the SJP/Step Blast step premix instead and some chins & pushups, hopefully. DANG!

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

Hello ladies,

I am going to take it easy and just do Muscle Max today. I have been doing a lot of cardio and need to tone it down a little. I have been doing an hour of yoga each night and that has really helped with the sciatica pain. Have a great Sunday and great workouts!

Susan

Daily Check-in

Happy Sunday! After my Bible study this morning, I did IMAX2 followed by the second segment of Stretch Max. I love this combination. IMAX2 is a fun workout, and the stretches felt great after all those intervals.

Honeybunch, it was a big cinnamon roll that pushed me over the edge Friday night. The good news is that eating processed junk makes me feel bad, and that motivates me to get right back on track. I decided to enjoy a free day of eating every month to get me through the holidays. Friday was my celebration day for October. I went to Camille’s after work and ate the cinnamon roll on an empty stomach. I think I would have felt better if I ate a salad first and split the cinnamon roll with a friend. The problem is not so much that I ate too much junk. I totally neglected to eat any fruits and veggies. I am such an all-or-nothing girl. I need a good game plan for Thanksgiving. Knowing that I can enjoy a treat once a month makes it easy to resist the candy and stuff that is everywhere right now. Oh, I also drank a glass of sweet tea Friday night. I think the combination of sugar and caffeine that late at night was the problem. Something just dawned on me. Every now and then, I drive to my favorite tea and coffee shop and enjoy a piece of cheesecake on a Saturday afternoon and feel fine. When I go out with friends on special occasions like my birthday and eat dessert at night, I get depressed, feel tired and bloated, battle insomnia, and wake up with a food hangover the next morning. Hmmm. I see that you have a free day every week. Do you eat what you want all day or just enjoy one treat?

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Hey all!

I ended up doing Cardio Coach #6 (Candace's version) and then StretchMax w/the band.

The weekend is over and tomorrow is a new day. I'm going to challenge myself to get my diet back on track. Y'all are welcome to join in on my clean eating challenge.

RE: Daily Check-in

My cheat day is just that, the whole day, and I really look forward to and enjoy it. It makes it easier to get through the rest of the week and all the temptations involved.

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.