Daily Check-in Sunday NYEve! 12-31

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness buddies...

We are closing out another year! It is hard to believe but then again my life seems to be going by with lightening speed. You ever notice as you get older and older, it gets faster and faster!

Today is BM2 cardio timesaver. I love the cardio on all the new DVD's!

Happy New Year!

Good morning Jane and all who follow,

I love the cardio too, I just have to pace myself and not do it too often or I will get bored, but I love the way Cathe has combined her athletic style with more choreographed moves.

After getting my DS some breakfast, I am going to do GS Timesavers for BSB and CT, then possibly the stability ball section from BG.

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!!!

Hey girls,

I am not sure what I will be doing today,but I will figure it out in a few hours. I am thinking of doing some yoga and stretching before I start some sort of rotation tomorrow. I have some in mind.

Jane- It is so funny how me and my brother were talking about how the older you get the how time just flies!

Conni-I haven't done GS in forever and I am considering starting a rotation that has GS and S&H in it. I am gearing more towards more weights and less cardio right now until I get myself back into the groove. But lord do I need the cardio though!! Hope you have a great workout today!

Have a Happy New Year!

And not too much wine ladies!}(

kim

Hi All!

This morning I did CC#3 and after stretching did B&G Abs and then I tried some pull-ups/chin-ups. I managed two wide grip pull-ups and four chin-ups.

Jane: Time goes by way too fast for me too! I also think the new workouts are fantastic.

Conni: Great workout!

Kim: I'm starting a rotation tomorrow too...only I still don't know which one.

Have a great New Year's Eve everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.