Daily Check In, Sunday May 3

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning to you all, it is going to be a nice spring day here in Ohio!

DS had a great game yesterday, and was soooo pumped I could hardly get him to go to bed last night. He has his next game Monday, which conflicts with his violin concert at school. DH tells me to let him play baseball, but I am not sure what to do. This happened last year and he honored his orchestral commitment, but I am in conflict. I keep hoping it rains and I don't have to worry at all, but somehow I don't think we will get that lucky. Now, he has another concert 2 wks from now, so this isn't his last of the season, but....

Today is going to be Imax, with the intervals on my rebounder, my PF is acting up in my right foot, and it is testy today.

Have a great day everyone!!

Hey Conni... I think we posted at the same time. I wanted to chime in on your dilemma. I vote you let him play ball since he gave up ball last year for this concert. The next time it conflicts, he would to have to choose the concert.

Just my opinion. He may be more willing to compromise if he knows that what is important to him (ball) is important to you too.

*Good Morning Glories*

Hi everyone! I'm not sure what workout I'm doing this morning. I think I just may do MTV Pilates Mix 1 & 2.

Conni ~ That's a hard one...but I agree with Jane.

Jane ~ Enjoy your grandson.

Becky ~ Enjoy your day.

Oh Jane, I think we did dupe posting! Congrats on the baby!!

I am leaning in the same direction as you are, for that reason exactly. Next year his orchestra class will be on his Junior High Schedule, which means he will receive an actual grade and the attendance thing will count towards his academic record. If the weather holds I think we are in for some baseball tomorrow...:rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.