Daily Check In Sunday May 20

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Folks.

The arthritis is my neck has flared up so my work out rides on what does or does not bother it. My plan is to do Cardio Sculpt and a run or Cathe cardio. I'll have to see what I can handle.

Tammy: SS is the Slim Series and XFlowsion is a new set of work outs that combine yoga, martial arts and dance. A bunch of Catheites pre-ordered them and we all just received them with in the past week or so. I have created an SS rotation for myself.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Good Morning Fit Friends!

Wendy, sorry about your neck hurting. :( I hope it feels better SOON!

Today is a rest day for me . Right now I'm thinking about doing a workout and having my rest day tomorrow instead because I have stuff to do early in the morning tomorrow and I might not fit in a workout.

If I workout today it will most likely be an iTread or CC !
I MISS Sean !!;-) :D

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is the 90 minute SB/SJP premix}( }(

Wendy ~ Thanks for the DVD info....WOW! you've got quite the collection! I hope your neck feels better soon.

Becky ~ Enjoy your day whatever it is you choose to do...I hope you get to spend some time with Coach Sean ;)

Heather ~ It sounds as if you had a very good week. My car is fixed, thank goodness, and it didn't cost a small fortune. It was just a clogged filter :7 I have also been clearing clutter from room to room. Unfortunately, now I have a whole house load of clutter in the basement. My next step is to take a day to go through all that clutter and figure out what to do with it next. No junk drawer???? Where are you supposed to put your junk?

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Oh Wendy, I certainly hope your neck improves. That's one of those horribly uncomfortable sore spots! You can't help but turn your neck.

Becky, how was your dinner? Did you cave and have onion rings?

Tammy, that's a tough premix. I was tired yesterday. I'm guessing that your picture in the catalogue is from the 05 roudtrip? I just realized how much equipment Cathe need to have for all of us to use. That's a lot of stuff!!

Heather, I MUST have a trunk drawer. Well, probably more that one. there ar so many items that don't group with anything else(mainly in the kitchen). I'll admit, mine could use a bit of purging.

Vilma - how was your lunch date with DH?

I will be doing a BM2 premix. I forget which one, but I know it's close to 1 hr long.

Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning ladies, may I join your forum?

I'm working my way through the May rotation. Today is CW-compound weights. Then grocery shopping.

Wendy-hope your neck feels better.

Tammy- that will be a long w/o today. I have it in the upcoming week but I might have to shorten it.

Becky- enjoy your rest day or whatever your w/o of choice happens to be.

Hope everyone has a great day!! Happy Sunday!!

:)

Jenn

Welcome Jenn!! It's good to have a new face here.:D

Phyllis, I got grilled chicken and ate 3 of the onion rings DH & I were sharing, that plus an unsweetened ice tea, wasn't a bad meal at all !!! We had a nice night and ended up at Dick's where I got a new pair of Ryka Aerobic shoes!!!:7

It's beautiful here today. Still haven't picked out a workout.

Have a good one everyone.

:D

Good morning all and welcome Jenn!

I did KPC cardio condition/KPC abs yesterday before we started on the hay hauling. I got in my workout yesterday for sure! I didn't workout Friday, the sleepless night I had Thursday was just too much for me, couldn't handle a workout.

Today I need to do something as I am getting way behind on the rotation BUT we have to go down to DS's in a little bit, about lunchtime we start picking up hay again. DH is going down to help and I'm coming along to see my pumpkin!! Joseph may need his nana, nana may not make it to the hayfield!!

Have a great day everybody!

Wendy - sorry about your neck... I hope it clears up soon for you.

Gotta run!!!

Hey Ladies.

Thanks for the well wishes for my neck. I took an anti-inflamatory when I woke up at 5am and it appears to be helping. The pain is not totally gone though so if it persists I will take a 2nd does tonight. I felt good enough to complete my work out so I am happy.

I did Cardio Sculpt Express with 5 and 8# weights. What a burn!}( I also just got back from the gym. I did ITread set 10/30 mins. Great run! I am going to try to squeeze in some yoga later. My DH has a wake to go to tonight so I will have some quiet time to myself after DS goes to bed. :)

We are taking DS to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time ever this afternoon for some games and an early dinner. I hear the pizza is actually quite good. I'm excited!:9 :D :7

Have a great day all!

Wendy, I don't know how I did it, but I managed to escape ever going to Chuck E Cheese. It's not really close by, so not many of the kids friends had parties there.

Becky, great job with your eating. I don't know how you could only eat 2 rings. I got a new pair of Rykas yesterday too. I bought circuit XT's. What type did you get?

Welcome Jenn! :)

I did BM2 abs and BM2 timesaver premix. I also worked with DD alittle on her rotation. She's 13 and concerned about her arms, so I just wanted to show her how she can tone them up. She's worried that she might get veins like Cathe's.
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Phyllis!!!

You got the shoes I wanted !!! They didn't have my size in those, so I got my 2nd choice, Intensity XT's.
I'm just so glad to get new shoes, mine were worn out !
But you give me too much credit on the O'rings......I ate 3 not 2 !! :p :eek: }(

We just made a healthy version of shrimp and grits and ate it for "brunch"! YUM!!:9 :9

Good Sunday to all Ladies!

Welcome Jenn!

Hope all are enjoying your day!

Today is a scheduled rest day for me.

My lunch date yesterday with my hubby was nice and peaceful sans the 3 kiddos :p

We met up at a Mongolian grill place where you fill your plate and they cook it in front of you. I filled my plate up with tons of veggies and little bit of chicken and shrimp for protein; with no oil or that hot spicy stuff - it was good :9 It was a nice hour, then hubby had to go back to work. We rarely have times were we can spend some time quietly, just chit chatting so we look forward to it. :7

* Wendy - so sorry about your neck but glad you felt good enough to complete your workout for today.

* Becky - which Rykas did you get? After hubby got off of work he needed a new pair of shoes for work and I saw some Rykas and was sorely tempted lol

* Phyllis - enjoy BM2

Well I do plan on keeping today as a rest day but may decide to do a Stretch Max wo and maybe some abs.

Have a wonderful Day Ladies! :7

I finally chose and did my workout. I did iTread 13/30 for the first time.
Tammy, I am with you.........I LOVED it !!! I will for sure try to do that one every week or so!}(

Does anyone else think there is not enough warm up and stretch though?
She started right off with a fast walk or jog in this one....maybe a minute w/u first ! That's not enough for me, but now I know I should walk for a few minutes before I start press play!;-) :p

I always try to add more stretching than they do anyway, so no problem there!

I loved it though and thank you for the recommendation Tammy!:D

Didn't you say you didn't like sprints? ;)

That is a great workout though - I loved it too!

I'm subbing it for Tuesday's workout as I have a doctor's appointment which I had forgotten about and yes I will warm up prior to pressing play too :D

HI all,

I did the shopping but not the workout. And now I have no motivation to put on my workout clothes. I knew I should of done the w/o 1st but I had to take DH somewhere so I decided to just stay out and do the shopping. Now if I do my w/o in the evening I won't want to get up in the morning and keep to my routine.

Do you need a treadmill for the itread workouts? Or can you do them anywhere?

Chuck E. Cheese Wendy!! Have a good time, we end up there at least twice a year. The pizza is pretty good too.

Phyllis I like BM2 I really like the power circuit segement. Boot camp is my favorite premix.

Vilma enjoy your rest day.

Becky have fun with your lil' pumpkin.
:)

Jenn

I love the SJP/SB 90 minute premix and I always do it every Thanksgiving morning. Is it any wonder that half way through the workout I started craving mashed potatotes, stuffing and pumpkin pie? :9:9:9

Jenn ~ Welcome to our little corner of cathe dot com :7

Becky ~ Now that I've got a few iTreads under my belt, I've learned to add a longer warm-up before I push play.

Vilma ~ I hope you are enjoying your rest day. Your lunch date with your DH yesterday sounded very nice.

Phyllis ~ Great workout and how nice that you are setting a great example for your DD.

Wendy ~ Sounds as if you have a nice family afternoon planned. We had a Chuck E Cheese in town when my boys were younger...we went to lots and lots of birthday parties there.

Jane ~ I've been lucky to see our new little niece every Sunday...she is so sweet! Have fun with your little bundle of joy!

Lots of new workout shoes here....Heather would be so proud of y'all ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.