Daily Check In, Sunday June 8

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Early start here today, going to be a hot one here in NE Ohio. Poolmax is on the agenda for sure.
Rest day on schedule, but I am doing Squeeze and 30 minutes of cardio, probably Gay's newest since it is short.

Have a cool Sunday!

Good Morning Glories!

I'll be doing some cardio today, most likely a CC on the treadmill.

Conni ~ Enjoy your PoolMax :D It is HOT here too :D

Good Morning :)

Rest day for me today! It is 9:30 and 81 degrees already here in Md. We will be doing Pool Max today too:)

Have a cool Sunday everyone!
Deanie

Girls, we really should do this poolmax thing together! It is incredibly hot here too. I spent the entire day yesterday OUTSIDE in the heat at a folk festival. I would've enjoyed the music so much more if it wasnt so stinking hot! Arghh!! Anyway, my plan for today is to keep cool. I guess that won't happen until after I'm done the KPC/LG premix.

Have a good one! Think cool!

Phyllis
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Alright, that's it then. I will meet you all at the pool around noon. I will bring the veggies and sunscreen!

I did my workout, ended up doing a 30 minute powerwalk after Squeeze. I will be going on vacation in a week ( Marco Island ) and will be walking for my cardio. I am going to be going low impact for a week while I am gone to take a break on my PF and my joints.

See you at the pool!!

Good Morning Ladies!

I'll join you all w/ pool Max as we have another scorcher here today, heat advisory until 8 pm again with highs up to 103 degrees :eek:

Today was technically my rest day but .....I just finished Cardio Coach Vol. 8 wow I love this one! Well whats not to love about any of the CCs but I love the ocean sounds! It was an awesome workout.

I checked and I burned 2409 calories this week (didn't quite make my goal of over 2600 but this is still very good) Overall I'm feeling good about my workouts this past week.

I have my mom here and its nice to have her with us :) my MIL is flying in this afternoon.

Have a great day lovely ladies and stay cool - I'll be the one floating languishingly on the water splashing from time to time LOL

Okay does EVERYONE have a pool but me ??:eek: :eek: :*

I want to do pool max too !!!:-(

Anyway, trying to beat the heat DH & I were on the walking path by 7:30 this morning. Still, we were both dripping with sweat an hour later when we finished.

We've been working outside and boy do I wish we DID have a pool! Floating and splashing sounds great to me !!!!:7

Yesterday was an hour long walk too and tomorrow it's on to week 2 of FF's summer rotation !!!

Have a good one !

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.