Daily Check-In Sunday, June 17th

Hi Tammy and all who follow.

I've got a run and ISculpt Ballet #1 goin' on today!

Have a good one ladies!

Hi Fit Friends,

Jane asked me to let you know what's going on .
Her dad was moved to ICU yesterday having trouble breathing, going into congestive heart failure.
With treatment, he took a turn for the better and was feeling better by the time Jane saw him in the afternoon.
A vascular surgeon is going to see him today about his infected foot ulcer.

I haven't heard from Jane today but PLEASE continue the positive thoughts and prayers for Jane and her dad and whole family.
I know she appreciates it.

This is such a great group of woman here and prayer does work !!

Happy Father's day to all the DH's and Dad's in your families.
We are taking my dad and mom out to dinner this afternoon and also mulching their yard for them.

Becky

Hey everyone,

Becky - Please tell Jane she is in my prayers, I know all too well the anxiety, fear, and exhaustion that is going through her minute by minute. Please give her my best.

Today was supposed to be PUB, but I just did that on the rotation a week ago, and it bothers my elbows sometimes with all those reps, so I subbed CTX upper body and ab hits.

Speaking of hits, I will be hitting the pool today, it is going to be 90 degrees!

Happy Dads' day!

Hi again!

Jane asked me to thank you for your prayers and good wishes.
She said to tell you she is doing okay.

It turns out that when her dad was having trouble breathing yesterday he had a heart attack !
It was a light one but still a heart attack !

The vascular surgeon hasn't been in yet, but they are expecting him today.

Just keeping you posted.....
Becky

Thanks Becky, we appreciate the updates. Thank goodness he was at the hospital when this occurred. It may help the doctors decide what needs to be done,as they are able to monitor the issues firsthand.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.