Lower Body: Dead Lifts and Bowflex: Leg Extensions, leg curls,
Leg Presses (double leg and single leg) and calf
raises.

Cardio: StepFit

Also CleanMax and errand Max.

Did fit in time for a pedicure however. Ahhhh

Have a great rest of the weekend.

Hi Cathy and all the gang,

Cathy, you are an early bird! Today was B & G, I will feel that one tomorrow.

Have a great day.

Good Morning Folks.

Y'day was a rest day and today I start the X+ Lean rotation. I'm excited! So it's Total Body+ and Abs/Core+ for me today!

Have a great Sunday!

Good morning Cathy and Conni and all that follow...

Conni.... I'm still feeling B&G I did Friday!!! That one is a burner!

Yesterday was a rest day but turned out to be anything but.... I cleaned house for 3 1/2 hours - it takes forever to swiffer and mop now that my whole house (except for one spare bedroom) is laminate flooring. I then trimmed my boxwoods which was a fantastic upper body workout!

Today is StepBlast which I'm about to get busy on before church. Then I'm going to see my baby today.

Have a good one!

Hello to Wendy too.... we were posting at the same time

Hi Everyone !

Yesterday was one of those "rest days, but not rest days" for me too !
We shopped for and bought a new refridgerator. Stainless, french doors, freezer on the bottom with ice and water in the door.
We were moving FAST because our DD & hubby are moving this weekend and they ended up not having and needing a fridge. So, yesterday we told them they could have ours. That meant shopping, buying, emptying out and cleaning the old and bringing in, and filling the new ! It was a mess but it all got done and I know we'll be happy with our new one and they are thrilled with our "old" (3 years old) one. It matches their kitchen and other appliances perfectly !

Today it's going to be sunny & in the 40's, so I'm hoping to go hiking in the woods !

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone !

Becky

Today is a rest day for me. I have such DOMS in my quads from using the smith machines yesterday.....yipes!

Today is GS Back Bi's & Shoulders.

Have a great Day!
beth6395

"Another one that proves equipment is not necessary to get the job done" -Cathe Friedrich

Becky, can I go hiking with you? I GOT THE MERELLS!! I got the Siren Sports, but not the ones with Goretex. They were much too stiff and hit my outside ankle in the wrong spot. I'm very happy.

Today will be a rest day. I have to help with the cookie booth, do tons of laundry, and sort out my avon orders. B&G was on the agenda, but I'll do it tomorrow.

It seems like there is a lot of lower body soreness going around! Patti, do you have a smith machine or did you use the one at the
gym?

Jane, enjoy your sweetie - new pictures please!

Wendy, good luck with your new rotation!

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Total Body+ was awesome! I was wrong-Abs/Core was not on tap for today. I will do it tomorrow.

Have a great night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.