Daily Check in, Sunday December 9

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning all,

Tammy, we don't have a live tree. I am a huge fan of the prelit kind, actually. My husband doesn't lose his mind trying to rig up the lights! lol!

Hit the Sudafed yesterday and the Benadryl last night, feeling kind of woozy because I don't do meds very well. I think my head may be clearing somewhat. I may only half dose myself today and see how I feel. By yesterday evening I was catatonic!

Today is a rest day, but I may try Rob's Cardio Core and Calm to see if I can shake some webs out of my head.

Have a great day.

Good Morning Glories!

Today is MIC and CM#1 and then CleanMax, LaundryMax and WrapMax. I did well shopping, almost all done :D

Conni ~ Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. I also don't do well with meds. I want to pick up one of those prelit trees after the holidays...definitely the way to go.

Enjoy your Sunday ladies!

good morning gals!

I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday. I went shopping with DDs ALL day! We had fun. I didn't really have much left to buy so O bought a couple of things for myself - a blk cami, pair of jeans and a top. I bought a Christmas Cookie candle from yankee candle for my work polyanna. It smells sooo good, I want to eat it! I didn't wo yesterday so PP is on the agenda for today.

Tammy, I'm glad you were sucessful yesterday. Did you find the stores crowded? It was busy around here!

Conni, how was the lower body sculpt? I don't remember seeing that premix on LIC. It must be great to be able to breathe again!

Today wil be laundry, a little cleaning(vacuuming up dog hair) and attending to my Avon work.

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Daily Check-in

Good morning, Conni and Tammy and Phyllis! Welcome to a new week! I am enjoying a rest/stretch day on Cathe’s December rotation and recharging for what promises to be another super stressful week at work. I am so ready for January to arrive!

I paid the price all week for my Christmas party indulgence last Sunday night. I have another celebration this coming Saturday night, and I am determined to make better choices and drink plenty of water as suggested by Sandra (FiddleFit).

Conni, what is your favorite Rob hi-lo workout? Is his style dancy or athletic?

Tammy, happy wrapping! I need to call you sometime after the holiday hustle and bustle settles down.

Phyllis, I still miss my shopping assistant. I avoid bubble bath and candles that smell like baked goodies. The scent is too enticing, and it triggers cravings!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

I just got out of the shower as I most definitely cleaned to the MAX today! The DH is at the NE game, so it was a good day to get lots of stuff done. Also finished the laundry and I'm about to tackle the xmas cards and the gift wrapping. I did all of MIC but skipped CM#1 and will have to make it up another day.

Phyllis ~ The stores were mobbed yesterday. I was hoping to get out again today, but got caught up in the cleaning frenzy }( }( }( }( }(

Heather ~ Hope your enjoyed your rest day. Can't wait to talk to you after the holidays.

Off to wrap!

RE: Daily Check-in

Hi,

Phyllis - I did the Total Body Sculpt premix ( approx 50 minutes). It was pretty good.

Heather - Rob is alot like Christi and Marcus, but not as high impact as Cathe. He is alot of fun, check out his clips on Collage. You like dancy stuff, I know you would like him!

I have the Christmas cookie tart in my burner right now in my family room. I walked into the house the other day and swore someone had been baking, but I had not lit the candle in a few days. That scent really stays!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.