Daily Check In, Sunday December 16

Conni

Cathlete
Hi gang,

Well, we got some snow, but mostly rain, for now. We are expecting blizzard conditions later...just in time for Monday and back to work, of course..

Anyways, I have some time today, so I am really going at it workout wise. I am doing GS BSS premix, BCT premix, and GS Leg premix, plus abs on my own. Should be fun!

Got cleaning on the schedule, some gift wrapping and football.
Survivor finale tonight also!

I'm hoping to do MM later today. I am not sure what the day is going to look like with the weather and such. My SO and his dad will be leaving this afternoon to go see the Giants/Redskins game in NJ so I'm hoping conditions accommodate.

Good Morning Glories!

Today is LL and a 30 min tm run. We woke up to about 5" of snow and now it is sleeting...should be a nice mess later! I want to finish wrapping my presents today and I also have LaundryMax planned...

Conni ~ Oh My! That is some workout you have planned :eek: :eek:

Patti ~ We posted at the same time...I did MM yesterday, forgot how hard that one was! Hope the weather clears up for the football game. Stay warm!

Enjoy your Sunday ladies...I hope everyone is safe and warm inside today!

Good Morning. No WO on the schedule for today. I'm still in my bathrobe, drinking coffee while DH is cooking us brekkie! His specialty is poached eggs on toast!

Wow, Conni, you are ambitious today! Have a great time with your mishmosh. BTW, what is BCT?

Beavs, it will be nice for you having some alone time. Enjoy MM.

Tammy, we only got rain and I'm happy about that. I'm also planning on laundry and wrapping. I still have a little baking to finish up too.

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hi Girls.

Conni: Blizzard conditions!? YIKES! I hope it's not as bad as they say!!!

Phyllis: I hope you enjoyed your poached egg breakfast!:9

Tammy: Is wrapmax done yet? I started that y'day but I'm not done yet.

Beavs: The weather here in NJ still appears to be pretty lousy though they CLAIM it's not supposed to rain ALL day and night. Hopefully your SO and his dad catch a break for the game.

Y'day was a total rest day for me.
Today was Lower Impact Step cardio but just the combos and blasts + 20 minutes of yoga.

Have a pleasant afternoon folks!

Anybody watch the Cleveland Browns game???

See the weather conditions???

Welcome to my world..x(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.