Daily Check-In Sunday August 20th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

CC#6 (Candace) and BC core for me today.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Have fun with CC Tammy! I use ITrain and love but have considered trying CC too...just another thing to spend my $$$ on! LOL }(

I have Ripped to the Core and cardio on tap for today.

Have a good one!

Good Morning Girls!

Wendy, I am getting ready to do Slim & Lean for the first time!
Will report back after I'm done!

Cheers!:D

Good morning, Tammy, Wendy, Becky and all to follow.

Today was PS chest and tris only doing three sets of everything and SJP abs. I hope this week will be a better wo week for me. It has started out good so far!

BTW, Wendy. I don't think I'm going to Kali's GTG. It's a little far. I figure around 2.5 hrs. I'll wait for something closer.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

OMG Wendy........Just had to tell you.....
I just finished S&L and OMG my muscles are shaking and I feel PUMPED!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it but I was sweating at the end of the squats.

THANK YOU for the recommendation. Now I can't wait to get Ripped to the Core!!! (is that one as good as slim & lean???) }(

Phyllis, Too bad you won't be coming to the GTG. Hopefully I'll meet you another time though!:)

Becky, Hey! Glad you like S&L! Most folks like R to the C better than S&L! They are both killer work outs and completely different since R to the C is all compound moves and S&L is not.

Well I'm done with R to the C and decided to nixx today's cardio. I am working on setting up a new rotation that only has 4 days of cardio in it instead of 6. I want to mix it up a bit.

Hello ladies,

I am going to run 5 miles and work back.

Wendy, I have tried to cut back on cardio too and I find it really hard to do. I love working weights, but I just don't feel completely worked out without my cardio fix.

Tammy, Loving the cardio coaches. I don't have the Candace one yet. May have to get it next.

Phyllis, great weight workout for you.

Becky, I think I may be on board for Slim and lean and ripped to the core. I need to get out my usual routine.

Well, I am off to the treadmill. Have a great day ladies and only 9 more days until my kids go back to school....YIPEE!!!!!!!

Susan

Susan,

I know that mentally I will have a very hard time with only doing 4 days of cardio but I'm going to fight tooth and nail to stick with it for a month atleast and see what happens. Doing 6 days of cardio plus weights can be simply exhausting, not to mention time consuming on those days when you have to do both.

My week will look something like this I think:

Day 1- Full body weights
Day 2- run
Day 3- run
Day 4- Full body weights
Day 5- run
Day 6- other cardio
Day 7- Full body weights
Day 8- rest

I lengthened my rotation by a day to make it work. Maybe that will help to combat the mental issues of cutting back the cardio. I guess we'll see!:)

Wendy, you are turning into some kind of running machine! Today, I'm happy to say is a rest day. Yesterday I did HSTA. That is the hardest Cathe workout for me. I should probably reduce the step height to 6. This was the first full 6 days of workouts for me in quite a while, and I'm pretty pleased. I only hope I can keep it up.

Susan: I'm glad you are enjoying the CC's. CC#6 with Candace is my favorite because it is mostly sprints. There are four challenges and they are one on top of the other with very little recovery time. I LOVE this workout....GO FOR IT!!!

Wendy: It looks like a great rotation...I may have to give it a try. As soon as all the boys are settled at school, I plan on checking out my local gyms.

Hey ladies,

Today I did Imax2 the first 4 intervals. I haven't done this in two years! I was drenching wet! It is a super fun workout though and wished my endurance would have been a little better.

have a good night!

kim

Hello everyone....

I worked this weekend (worked 10 1/2 hours today) but still managed to work out both days...

Yesterday I did PUB and today I did MIC without the blast in the step section (this run about 1 hour).

Hi friends!! Today I did Rhythmic Step. First time doing the full version. I got it in the mail last week and previuosly had only done it on fitv. I got the beginning down. Now I am working on mastering the last combo and the chanllenge. I LOVED it though.

I did PUB. I did abs first, and added a bunch of other ab moves.

Glad to 'see' you so much today Tammy!!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/152/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.