Daily Check In Sunday 9/17

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good morning everyone!

My run yesterday went very well! I improved my speed and kept it up during the entire run! I ran for 30 mins and went 2.85 miles in that time. :)

Today is upper body and abs and tomorrow is a well-deserved rest day!:)

Have a great day!

Hey Wendy and others who follow,

Today is either running at the park or on the TM,just haven't decided yet. I was so happy dh fixed my TM and hopefully it will stay that way! I will also try to do RTTC today and I hope that will not be too much with running!

Wendy-that is great about your speed, I will need some work where is I don't even make 2 miles in thirty mins. Good work girl!

Gotta go now but I will be back to checkin later!

kim

Hey everyone!! I am tackling Body Max today. I have a couple of hours before church and I want to see how I do with it. Also, question: What is the difference between the high step challenge and the high step circuit?

Kathy,

Hi. High Step Circuit is a beginner's high step work. High Step Training is the first of 2 advanced high step work outs that Cathe put out...High Step Challenge being the 2nd. High Step Training is the hardest of all of them IMHO.

HTH!}(

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I did High Step Challenge yesterday morning (but I saved the abs for later). I went to the club after my Cathe workout and jogged in the pool. I was planning to clean my living room and do laundry and grocery shopping yesterday afternoon. I got nothing accomplished. I crashed on the living room floor and slept all afternoon! I was tired, and my body forced me to start my rest day early. I dusted some of my DVD cases. Does that count for anything?

I did the abs from High Step Challenge last night and bounced on my rebounder. I wrapped up the day with the second segment of Total Body Stretching, which is my favorite.

Today is my planned rest day. I need to do laundry and grocery shopping, but no workout for me today.

The premixes for Low Impact Circuit look good!

Wendy, great job!

Kim, I vote for running in the park! Enjoy this beautiful September weather!

Kathy, I agree with Wendy. I do not have High Step Circuit, but it is one of the workouts for beginners. High Step Training is Cathe’s most challenging workout in my opinion. High Step Challenge is more fun with better music. High Step Training is also known as leg press hell. All the cardio is done on the step. High Step Challenge has more cardio variety in terms of style and intensity. High Step Training has better premixes. It also has some super advanced upper body moves. I definitely follow Cedie’s modifications. If you want a fun workout, go for High Step Challenge. If you want Cathe to kick your butt, go for High Step Training. You will want both of them eventually! I think you can live without High Step Circuit.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Thanks Heather and Wendy. I think that the HIgh Step Challenge and the High Step Training both sound great. I guess they are going to both be on my wish list. Thanks again for the response.

I did Body Max for the first time this morning and it was awesome and tough.

Hello ladies!

Sorry, I have not checked in for a few days. Well, I ran my 10k and it was GREAT!!!! I am ready now to go for the 1/2 marathon. I think it will be in February, so I have plenty of time:)

Wendy, great run yesterday and enjoy your weights today. I have been having my rest day be on Monday as well. It is a great way for me to start the week and I can get some stuff done.

Kim, enjoy your run and great news your treadmill is fixed.

Kathy, Body Max is a great workout!

Heather, enjoy your well deserved rest day. I always love doing HSC. I may have to do that this week.

Phyllis, Enjoy your tour of the campus. I have many years before I do that, but I am sure it will go fast. I did PUB last night and I just love that workout. It goes so fast.

Hello to everyone else. Have a GREAT Sunday!!!

Susan

Hey girls,

Went to the park and did a 21/2mile walk/run and it was so cool and sunny! And OMG I did RTTC again and yes I've felt it the second time around! Whew, I was dripping wet and my legs were shaking crazy! I decided to use more weight than the first time.

Will definitely take it easy the rest of day!

kim

Hi Everyone,

Way to go on the run Susan!!!!:D :D

I haven't been here for a few days and haven't been able to workout either. Dealing with major insomnia and some side effects from my thyroid medicine. Today I finally felt up to a little something and just finished MM u/b push/pull premix. I planned to add abs, but that will either be later this evening or I'll wait until tomorrow.

It's a beautiful day in Southern Ohio! I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday!:)

Hello everybody... great workouts going on...

Susan - congratulations on the run.

Becky - I like that premix, I've done it a couple of times.

Yesterday was KPC and walking two hours at the Apple Festival. My legs were so tired last night!

Today is PLB and Abs from Step Heat.

As Cathe says..... "it never lets up!!!" My legs are considering a mutiny! :p }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.