Daily Check in Sunday 9-16

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness buddies!

I was flying high yesterday after BM2 and the feeling continued all day. I'm up way too early for Sunday morning (woke up at 3:40) but I did sleep 10 hours Friday night.

Today calls for a 60 bike ride and I'd usually sub a TM run but I'm going to see my little precious today and I may talk DIL to going to the Rail Trail downtown and walking with Joseph in the stroller. I have only used the Rail Trail a few times but it is a very nice walking trail. The weather forecast has adjusted out temps down today to 71!!! And it is in the 50's this morning!! Exciting stuff!! :)

Have a good one!

Good Morning Glories!

I'm going to do a 25 min HIIT session and then iStretchAthlete :D

Jane ~ Enjoy your day...it sounds perfect!

Good Morning Jane, Tammy and all who follow.

I have no clue what work out I will do if I do one at all! LOL It is time for my rest day but I am thinking of delaying it...We'll see...I'll come back and update you if I end up working out! LOL

Hey everyone,

Good morning. Felt kind of crappy last night so I ended up sleeping in this morning and missing church. But I do feel somewhat better today. I am going to do Marcus Irwin Step Fusion, some ab work and then hopefully stretchmax 3. It is chilly this morning, I had my electric blanket on!

Have a great day.

Well,

I worked out finally, but not at all what I had planned. I ended up doing Christi Cardio Collectibles Step section and then abwork on my bosu. At least I got something done!

I like that rotation Phyllis, I may give that one a try next month depending on what Cathe pulls out of her hat.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.