Daily check-in Sunday 6-3

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks... no you are not seeing things, I really am starting this thread this morning!

Heather- I got on here this morning and saw your post first thing. I went to the OD and checked out your pictures. WOW... you are beautiful, and no I'm not just saying that, you are! Don't worry to the point of making yourself sick about the weight, it'll come off, just enjoy the journey. You have the most important beauty there is my friend, that which shines from within. {{{{HUGS}}}} to you Heather. I'm glad you have a fun time with Jeannie yesterday.

Yesterday I did the Viper and did very well, I felt so strong! Today, I'm not sure yet, but I'll post it when I get it done.

Have a wonderful Sunday. It's raining here in NC from TS Barry!! We aren't getting a gulley washer but at least it's something!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I'm going to do IM#1 and iBallet#12 this morning. I have lots of laundry to do too.

Jane ~ It is so nice to see you starting the thread again!

Hello to all that follow...I'll check back later,

Good Morning Fitties,

Hi Jane & Tammy!

Friday I got a migraine , so no workout Sat. (I had already done RS Friday morning). Today I am feeling a little better, so maaaaaybe by this evening if I feel up to it I will try Squeeze .

I was thinking I was going to do Cathe's rotation starting tomorrow but now am looking at FitnessFreaks One Body Part a Day rotation. I did her other one and loved it. I really love that way of working out, so I MAY end up going with that instead.
Decisions, Decisions!:eek:

Heather, I saw your post and like everything you write, it was just beautiful. I LOVE that you finally posted your picture too !!!! It's so good to see the beautiful person behind all the beautiful words . :D

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend,
Becky

Hi Jane, Tammy, Becky and all who follow!

Today I am starting June 06 Rock Bottom rotation. I'm starting with Lomax and 300 walking lunges. Hopefully I can walk when I'm done.

I got most of my errands done yesterday so today I have a little house cleaning and laundry left to do.

The girls did awesome last night, they came in 1st place for the Level 4 NY state gymnastics med/large team.

Becky I have only had a migraine once and boy they hurt. I'm glad your feeling better.

Jane hopefully Barry will ship of to sea soon!!

Tammy enjoy your workout.

Jenn

Good morning Jane, Tammy, Becky and all to follow.

Jane, I agree with Tammy. It's wonderful having you back posting in the AM!

Tammy, the laundry is waiting for me too! It's ALWAYS there!

Becky, FF does do some great rotations. Can I sway you? Stick with Cathe's this month so we can share! :)

I'll being starting Cathe's June rotations today with PUB - as soon as I'm done my java and get off the computer!

Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Phyllis,

That is it for this year. I think now they will be moving to Level 5, so it will be a time of learning new routines over the summer and then they will compete again in the fall. The coaches will let them know next week who will be moving up to Level 5 and who will stay at Level 4. We do about 5 meets a year between Sept and June.

Jenn

Good morning everyone,

I am on day three of the June rotation, PLB today plus the corework and stretch from B & G.

We have our first open house today, hopefully we will get some bites on the house, we are really anxious to get to a one level lifestyle!

Hi Guys!

Rest Day here for me - I should've slept in but I was up early while everyone was sleeping doing some household chores

Tomorrow I start Cathe's June rotation .

* Jane - good to see you posting in the am again :D

* Tammy - yup laundry that's one of the chores I ended up doing this am and still not finished I need a bigger washer and dryer ::sigh::

* Becky - Ugh don't talk to me about migraines - I get them often enough that I sympatise with you :( I hope your feeling better, mine last sometimes for 3-4 days if I don't catch it soon before it grabs a hold of me.
Tell me how FitnessFreaks rotations are different since you say "I really love that way of working out" from Cathe's now you have my curiosity piqued

* Jenn - sounds like you had a fun time at the meet yesterday wow 1st place :)

* Phyllis - Goodness laundry for you too? I do laundry just about everyday but if I miss a day or two it takes me all day long to finish then the hamper is full again ( 5 family members here )

*Conni - keeping fingers crossed on the open house here's hoping you get some interested buyers

Hellos to all who follow!

Have a great day ladies! :7

Vilma,

I DO love FF's rotations but I meant I love the One Body Part a Day way of working out ! I feel very strong doing that type of rotation and just really look forward to each and every workout.:7

My migraines ALWAYS last 3 days. I can count on one hand when they have been shorter .....and lucky me, this is one of those times!}( :D I still don't feel 100% but I have showered and am up and around, so it's a great improvement!:D
Have you found any medication that helps? Just curious because I believe I've tried everything but Botox and no dice.:(

Good luck with all the laundry. I have piles waiting but I'll wait and tackle it tomorrow.;-)

Hi again ladies,

It sounds like a lot of are in laundry mode.

Conni, good luck with open house, I hope it goes well for you.
Vilma, enjoy your rest day.

I did Lomax step combos first then 6 of the 7 blasts. I don't like the slam its. But let me say I looked like a drowned a rat after I was finished. Soaked from head to toe!! :7

I think I might go to Walmart and buy a barbell today. 100lb barbell for $35.00 sounds like a steal. I've never used a barbell so I'm little unsure and scared. :-(

Jenn

As the day has gone on , I've felt better. My migraine is GONE!!:7
So I've joined many of you catching up on laundry AND working out.
I just did Power Squeeze !}( It's very short and perfect for today. It will be a fantastic add on to other workouts!!:7 :7
I'm glad I got this DVD and can't wait to try the full workout. }(

Becky,

You have me really interested in that Squeeze workout. I am reading so much about it.

Jenn,

I am with you on those slam its. They get so boring to me I start feeling like a hamster on a wheel!

Evening everyone...

I had visitors today, DD, DS, DIL, and my little darling came up today and ate dinner with us.

After they left, I got to my workout. I just finished CC vol #1 revised and abs from HSC.

Back to work tomorrow. This weekend just flew by!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.