Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hello Ladies!!!!

Well it's do or die (not literally!LOL)...10 miles today!:eek:

What's everyone else have on tap?

Have a great day!

Good Morning !!

Have a great run Wendy!:D

Yesterday I rode 16 miles on the stationary bike. Today I'm hoping to head to the bike path for a walk or do a Cardio Coach on the TM.

Enjoy your Sunday!:7

Becky

Good Morning Glories!!

Today is an active rest day...Eion Finn's Magically Hips...that one gets in there good :D I finished round one of the Aug '04 leg rotation and I liked it so much I am going to do another month (or two) of it with some substitutions (Hi Connie!!!) and I will probably incorporate some of the newer leg workouts.

Wendy ~ Good luck with your run...I know you can do it!

Becky ~ MMMmmmm.....Coach Sean...*drools* ;)

I also have ShopMax on tap for today as DH went to a football game :D

Hi everyone,

All I can say Wendy is a huge "WOW"! 10 miles is impressive. Good luck to you, I hope you log a good time.

I skipped the off day today and went back to the circuit work for Monday. I did sub ( HA!!) but only because I don't have Body Fusion (Double HA!). I did the BC/ME bonus combo, which I think was a good fit in place of BF.

Getting in one of my final BBQ's for the year, love them ribs!!!

Thanks for all of the kind words ladies.:+

I am done. It took me just under 2 hours so it was a slow go but I DID IT!!!!:)

Have a great day!

Slow & steady wins the race Wendy! Way to go !!:7

I just finished CCPP challenges 1 & 2- with a short steady state added on . DH said he wants to walk on the bike path later, so I didn't want to do the whole thing.

I think the relaxation at the end of that one is hands down the BEST ending to a workout I've ever done. I always add on my own stretching though. I think it's a "stretch" to call that a stretch.....but it sure is wonderful !!:D :7

Now to the shower and on with my day!

Hope everyone has a GREAT Sunday!!!:7

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.