Daily Check-in Sunday 12-30

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good Sunday morning fitness folks...

It is about 5:15 and I'm about to start work. I will be working out today, just not sure what yet. I'll be glad to be back on a rotation to take the mystery out of it! I'm thinking lower body, maybe B&G or L&G.

Have a good one!

Good Morning, Jane and others!

Well, today I am starting a 3 week challenge with a few other ladies on a different forum I am on. I am 150 right now. My goal for the end of the challenge is 144. We take a couple days off the challenge and start another 3 weeks. My ultimate goal is 125 by July 5. I am going to enter a bikini contest at a local place here on the beach. Just want to prove to myself I can do whatever I want. That I am worth the work. Know what I mean?

Today is Circuit Max for me. Then we are off to church.

Hope you all have a fabulous day!:)

Good morning everyone,

I am also thinking a lower body workout is on tap, since the December rotation is over. Then tomorrow will be a cardio, and then we shall see what Cathe has going for January. I really hope she posts early for this rotation, I like to know what I am in for.

So probably B @ G today. Have a good one.

I'm thinking IMAX 2 but I am not completely sure. It really depends on what strikes me when I get downstairs and looks at my multitude of DVDs ;) Lately I just have been very apprehensive and I thought that would end after my first workout back...

Good morning ladies! I'm late to start today or you gals are early! ;) I'll be doing 4DS kickbox (cardio only) and CM #2.

My 80G IPOD is on it's way from Amazon. It will be here Wed. I went to the Apple store and looked at it and I'm thrilled! It was twenty dollars cheaper on Amazon, so I was able to order the IPOD and a hard case for about the same price as just the IPOD from the apple store. I was concerned about connecting it to the TV(when the time comes), but it looks like it uses the same type of wires that the DVD player does and plugs into the same spot. So, I'm happy!

Jane, I hope you're not too tired after work!

Carla, that is inspiring! It's wonderful to have a goal - good luck. :)

Conni, i'm a lttle fearful of what Cathe is cooking up so I don't mind the wait!

Beavs, what are you apprehensive about? Do you think you've fallen out of shape? I really don't think that will be an issue. Just make each day into a mini goal and the whole thing won't seem so overwhelming. Do one work out and be proud of yourself!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_32_10.gif

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Girls. :)

No work out for me y'day. I just ran out of time. :-(

Today I am hoping for a run.

This afternoon we leave for Atlantic City to celebrate New Year's. We are going with my mom and her boyfriend. We've gone every year since I was pregnant with DS. It's lots of fun.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday!

See ya when I get back on Tuesday!

Thanks for the kick in the pants Phyllis. I am not sure why I am apprehensive. I guess I just feel like a terrible slacker all of a sudden, and a bit unsure about which rotation will work best for me. I'm due for a meeting with the personal trainer!

Today was the last day of my rotation and it called for KickMax. I HATE KickMax so I did the 4DS BootCamp Lower Body Circuit Premix and IT ROCKED!!!!

Patti ~ Just do it ;) I can't wait for the holidays to be over so that we can get together.

Wendy ~ Have a great time in Atlantic City.

Phyllis ~ Congrats on the new toy!

Conni ~ I also hope Cathe posts the rotation early.

Cknk ~ CircuitMax is an oldie, but a goodie!

Jane ~ Seems as if it is lower body day!

Have a good night ladies! See ya' in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.