Daily Check In Sunday 10/22

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey ladies!

I was supposed to run a 5k race today with a friend but decided to come down with a cold instead!:-( I can't breathe real well alot of the time so I don't think running is what I need to be doing right now!x(

My upper body is ON FIRE from Friday's attack on it between Jari and the KB class so I guess that leaves lower body for me today! I'd LOVE to have Butts and Guts right now!}( }( }( Since I don't have it, I will do L&G or LL I am sure....:)

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Fit Chix!

Today was supposed to be my running day, but my right hip is acting up again. I think I'm going to do CardioX and some yoga.

Tig: I hope you feel better soon!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Good morning Wendy, Tammy, etc.

Yesterday was another rest day for me. I know that makes 3 this week - I've had better! Today starts a new week for me and I'm beginning it with PUB. I'll do it as soon as I pick up DD from her sleepover.I'm soo excited about the new stuff coming! If Cathe starts mailing on Tues, I should have them by Thurs or Fri. Yea!!

I'll check back later. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hello Everyone!

No workout yet today but yesterday I walked 30 minutes with DH & DS.

I had a wonderful day Friday. I got to meet Jane!!!!
She is just as fun and sweet and kind in person as she is on here and I loved the time we got to spend together.

She has pictures she'll share, but (grrrr) my camera batteries died before I got to take even ONE picture;( so I'm glad she got some!

Have a great day everyone!!!

good morning ladies,

I am going to do Circuit Max today. I love that workout! I had a great time with Bryan Kest last night. I have done 5 hours of yoga the past few days. I am defintiley a little sore today. Have great workouts today!

Susan

Good morning to all of you,

Wendy,
Sorry:( to hear about your cold.Try not to over do it, and get better for the next race.

Tammy,
Hope your hip feels better. After your cardioX and yoga, take a hot bath and relax. It's good for ya.

Phylis,
I get those days myself. Just keep pluging along. I'm also excited for the new workouts.:7

Becky,
Sounds like you had a great workout with your family yesterday. Glad you were able to meet one of our forum members. How exciting!

Susan,
I'll be doing Circuit training today also, with an hour of yoga, since I didn't do it yesterday. Seems you and I are in sink this week, although, I only do about 3 hours a week of yoga, not 5.

Have fun everyone, you are doing great,

Janie

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
Nature Boy by eden ahbez 1908-1995

Hey everyone,

Sorry about the cold, Wendy. Have some chicken soup and ice cream. Okay, the ice cream is not so healthy, but when you are sick, you might as well have a treat, you are entitled!

Today was Cardio Collectibles Hi/lo, Cathe ab hits and my own stretchmax.

Go Browns!!!

Hi ladies!! Today was Imax3 and yesterday I worked out with Rhythmic Step. I need more practice with Imax3. I got lost on a couple of the step combos. But, I LOVE RS. It is fun!!

I purchased Cathe's volume 1 classics DVD and High Step Circuit. I got them Friday and haven't gotten to watch them yet..

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes!:)

Connie, I started to feel cruddy last night and guess what I ate!? ICECREAM!!!!!}( :p }( :p :7 :7 :7 Today I ate 2 donuts!!!:eek: x( LOL

I ended up canning any possible work out today...It was just a bad day all around until not too long ago....ACK!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.