Daily Check in Sun May 6

Good Sunday Phyllis and all who follow.

Never even had a slight chance to jump on the TM yesterday :(

So no CC PP as I was extremely busy helping my dd get ready for her Junior Prom and since she & her date don't drive guess who had to play taxi again? I didn't mind at all.

Yup me.... they both looked great and had an excellent time when I went to pick them up.

Their prom was held on a military base so I had to take my dd's boyfriend to the visitor's center where his dad was parked and waiting.

Today hubby is actually off on a weekend so I will take another rest day today but I'm not sure if I can count as yesterday being an actual rest day as I was so busy lol

I hope all have a wonderful day today. :7

Tomorrow I'll get back on the ball and do day 1 of Cathe's May rotation.:D

Vilma, I think you are going to like the May rotation. I think it's great using the premixes.

I finished the double upper body. It moves pretty quickly and I liked it! Tell me if it's just my DVD, but the kickbacks and extensions were not repeated. Also, where was my repeat stretch segment? ;)

Tomorrow, I'll do the tough core and the LIS premix. I'm not doing the day she has specified for core and stretching. I will do the core tomorrow instead.

Off to eat breakfast!
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hi Friends!

Rest day for me today and it's already a busy one. I've been out since 7:30 and just realized I made a big mistake, skipped breakfast and now I'm FAMISHED at lunchtime and eating pretzels out of the bag because I can't wait to eat ! ughhhhh

Jane, I hope you're having a wonderful day with family & friends!

Hi Chick-a-dees!

This morning's rotation called for LIS lower cardio blast premix. Well, I don't have LIS so I did iClimbCore#17 and iSculpt Ballet #18 Nip/Tuck. I loved Keith's iClimb even though I did it on the treadmill instead of the elliptical. It consisted of a warm-up, a cardio challenge, then you get off your equipment of choice and do standing core work w/a medicine ball. You repeat that cycle three or four times and conclude with a 15 minute core section and a stretch. I was sweating like crazy!

iSculpt Ballet#18 nip/tuck targets the "thutt" area. It was a nice mixture of "thutt" burning exercises in a quick 15 minute segment.

Jane: I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Becky: I hope you are enjoying your rest day.

Vilma: There is nothing more important than being there for our kids. It sounds as if you had a great day yesterday. I wish we could see some prom pix.

Phyllis: I was more than relieved to discover yesterday that I didn't have to do those tricep dips twice :7 My arms were good and fried by that point.

Heather: Glad to hear Project Un-ClutterMax is moving along nicely ;)

Annette: I hope you survived work last night.

Conni: Still thinking of you and your family and sending lots of (((HUGS))).

Wendy: I hope you are having a nice weekend.

Hi Ladies.

It's a rest day for me.

We took Joey to the park today, ate lunch at one of the picnic tables there, played on the playground and then went to a working farm that is on the grounds and saw horses, pigs, sheep, cows and chickens! I think Joey enjoyed himself...ESPECIALLY the part where an "older woman" began showing him the ropes at the playground. He was afraid of the alot of it until SHE asked him to play with her and then he suddenly became fearless! LOL VERY CUTE! ;)

Tomorrow is Day 1 of my version of Cathe's May rotation!

Have a good afternoon!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.